Alien?

• Thread starter Cat Jockey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

So I took some cuttings off of a 6' tall mother plant I was told was called Alien. The plant was gifted to another MMJ, from where I did not ask, but looking at the mother, I was guessing a sog operation, implying a pro and not a bagseed grow. I rechecked the name, and was told the same.

I see Alien crosses, but no Alien. Anyone know anything?

darksideX

darksideX

hey bro..i'm pretty sure that the alien crosses around here are not related to ur 'alien'.. as these X'ses came from 'alien tech' which i think is a landrace from afghanistan and not spread around..but let us see some pix of ur lady

O

oldhand

dude I think your seed probably came from growshopalien - they had their own crosses for a while... good luck

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Sweet ...

... thanks.

Yea, kind of the conclusions I was coming to from a bit 'o netsearch. Love to post some pics, pretty distinct leaf pattern, even at the relatively young age. What I'd really like to post a pic of is the mother I pulled it off of. It was definitely one of the cooler looking MJ plants I have seen, aesthetically.

I pulled some shoots off of it after it had been sitting outside, leaning against a friend's house. A 6' tree in a 1 gallon bag, and, yea, it had started to flower (wasn't visible at the time, but the process was underway), so all I have right now is a just rooted clone that started to flower while it was throwing roots, so, gimme a month or so to let the plant establish and mature and show its identity a bit.

... I'll dredge this thread up in a month or so with some pics when a pic id is more possible. Thanks again.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*BUMP* How about some pics Cat Jockey?

Latest posts

Top Bottom