Alien4?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Anyone have experience with Alien4? I was gifted some F2's that I'm going to pop soon. I remember hearing great things about the strain I just don't remember too much.

Thanks!

Surfr
Oh man,iv e been lookin for that,its Chemdog #4 x alien tech I think,fire for sure,good luck,76

william76

william76

I've grown them alot, f1's, f2's, and many many crosses...your in for a treat
Are they available in. seedform anywhere?id love to run them,heard a lot of good about them,all the best 76

cardrack111

cardrack111

I had the clone for a few runs, a couple yrs back. grows well, stinky, frosty, yields. got a bit tired of it though so let it go. someone I gave it to still runs it, thinkin about get it back

soopy

soopy

Those packs look familiar, lol...

I've run a few Alien4 f2's, big yeild, frosty, chemmy-pine funk on mine. Running some Skywalker x Alien4's outdoor now, huge beasts!! One smells like straight bubblegum at a few weeks in.

Got some Purple Hammer x Alien4, and some Ogiesel x Alien4's on deck...oh and some Master Kush x Alien4 too. Gracias mi amigo...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Glad to see y'all enjoying them my bruthas...I have some Blue Dream x Alien 4 from a keeper we found in the last run, she's a frosty beast...Skywalker OG x Alien 4 "blockhead" pheno in the stable right now as well..killin it

Bout to pop some of Lone's Killer Queen x Alien 4 in the near future...I think I still have some Alien Dawg x Alien 4 and TRC Alexis x Alien 4 in the fridge as well

J

jayrock32580

@Texas Kid how have the phenos been on the master kush x a4? The Haley's was a old reeferman strain right?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The master kush mom I used would turn pink in flower outdoors and was a beast, super yield, and real crowd pleaser...I haven't ran any of the cross though only passed it to the inner circle and they raved about her..Haleys was RM rework of the dutch version I believe

william76

william76

Glad to see y'all enjoying them my bruthas...I have some Blue Dream x Alien 4 from a keeper we found in the last run, she's a frosty beast...Skywalker OG x Alien 4 "blockhead" pheno in the stable right now as well..killin it

Bout to pop some of Lone's Killer Queen x Alien 4 in the near future...I think I still have some Alien Dawg x Alien 4 and TRC Alexis x Alien 4 in the fridge as well

The master kush mom I used would turn pink in flower outdoors and was a beast, super yield, and real crowd pleaser...I haven't ran any of the cross though only passed it to the inner circle and they raved about her..Haleys was RM rework of the dutch version I believe
. Can I ask tk,how it differs from aliendawg,i know it's different chem cuts used,but how do they differ from each other?and I take it there just as rare?thanks,all the best,76

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Way more sat dom and vigorous that the Alien Dawg..the alien dawg was alot more squatty with bigger fuller bud structure, filled in more..didn't really yield more but was fuller looking..most of the A4's came out frostier than the AD did

william76

william76

Way more sat dom and vigorous that the Alien Dawg..the alien dawg was alot more squatty with bigger fuller bud structure, filled in more..didn't really yield more but was fuller looking..most of the A4's came out frostier than the AD did
Thanks,tk,76

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
This is what I have for crosses of the Alien4 from TK.

Chocolate Thai x A4
A4 F2
Chem T x A4
Hawaiian Purple Kush x A4
Blueberry x A4

I'm really curious about the Hawaiian Purple Kush you used bro. Can you give me any details on that lady? Also which blueberry did you use? Thanks amigo!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The blueberry was really a Dabney Blue I got from the circle down in Texas..the Hawaiian Purple Kush was a beast, super yielder, awesome smoke, beautiful plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom