Aliendawg (ether cut)

• Thread starter MrStonerMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Can anybody give me some more info on this particular cut? I have access to it but would like a little more info on it. Just wondering if its a good cut. I have done some searches on Aliendawg but wasn't able to find out much about the ether cut. Thanks in advance

C

CALIPURP

Man i found some alien dawg up in sacramento nice lemon fire scored a seed in the sack she popped look at this crazy one not sexed yet its alien....:harvest:
Photo

Photo1

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Nice bro! I am going to make my way down to Florin to pick up some Aliendawg clones when I get a chance

Aligee

Aligee

wtf homie that looks crazy bro some crazy training there ...heard this cut is a big yieding strain for sure maybe eser will give his input on this cut this one and the cherry pheno are whats hot right now !!!

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Looking like a snake lol. That training does look pretty crazy though

C

CALIPURP

i had it in a cup a lil to long i think im hoping she is a female got a cut sexing right now.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have a cut of the Aliendawg but am unsure of its origins. Got it from a very reliable source and this cat only grows FIRE. Hoping for big things.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

What seed bank sells obsoul33t's genetics? can anybody point me in the right direction?

winta

winta

he doesnt sell seeds my dude :( (im sad too dont worry lol) but u can get some alien bubba (pre98 bubba x alien kush male (alien tech pheno)) on thcbay right now ;) that or u can wait til when/if ograskal drops some alien crosses. thats the only way i know of to get anything close to obsoul33t's alien.

What seed bank sells obsoul33t's genetics? can anybody point me in the right direction?

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Heres some pics of the ether pheno. I had them in a thread but it was in the cali connection section. I took her 66 days and at the peak she was being fed about 1190ppm but next time I would lower it a little bit. She turned some pretty cool colors and is definitely chem dominant. This is a cut that I will keep in my stable for a very long time! Hope this helps!

Here she is at day 51
photo_122.jpg
photo_418.jpg

Day 57
photo_321.jpg
photo_422.jpg
photo_520.jpg

Harvests Day(66)
photo_325.jpg
photo_131.jpg
photo_324.jpg

Dried
photo_527.jpg
photo_234.jpg
photo_139.jpg

southstreets

southstreets

WOW!!! beautiful shots bro!!! got her runnin right now!!! thanks big E!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

damn I am loooking forward to this one! Nice work Baked! Is that cut slow to veg. Mine seems to be a bit slower than I would like. However to be fair I just found out I have root aphids. So maybe that is the issue.

Respect
Peace

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Thanks homebrew! She was kind of in the middle for me but I wouldn't call her slow. The lady in those pics was veged and trained for 7-8 weeks I believe, and I think measured 34-36" diameter and about a foot and half tall from the top of the pot. If you train her I would recommend taking your time with the thinning. She gets real bushy real quick and I think I could have done way better at letting some light down lower

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

he doesnt sell seeds my dude :( (im sad too dont worry lol) but u can get some alien bubba (pre98 bubba x alien kush male (alien tech pheno)) on thcbay right now ;) that or u can wait til when/if ograskal drops some alien crosses. thats the only way i know of to get anything close to obsoul33t's alien.

That sucks bro. I guess I'll just have to wait it out lol. Those genetics look insane though I would love to work with them.

Heres some pics of the ether pheno. I had them in a thread but it was in the cali connection section. I took her 66 days and at the peak she was being fed about 1190ppm but next time I would lower it a little bit. She turned some pretty cool colors and is definitely chem dominant. This is a cut that I will keep in my stable for a very long time! Hope this helps!

Here she is at day 51
photo_122.jpg
photo_418.jpg

Day 57
photo_321.jpg
photo_422.jpg
photo_520.jpg

Harvests Day(66)
photo_325.jpg
photo_131.jpg
photo_324.jpg

Dried
photo_527.jpg
photo_234.jpg
photo_139.jpg

Damn that looks super good! I just picked up the Aliendawg ether cut today so hopefully mine looks like yours lol

V

vancerz

wtf homie that looks crazy bro some crazy training there ...heard this cut is a big yieding strain for sure maybe eser will give his input on this cut this one and the cherry pheno are whats hot right now !!!

that cherry pheno is on another level, way above the ether cut on the high... man wish I had that cherry pheno too.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got Alien Dog V2 going rite now From seed I'm hoping 2 find the Ether & Cherry pheno.. I got a couple of plants that have that same leaf structure.. & there super bushy like u said.. Ur plants look crazy bomb great job

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

that cherry pheno is on another level, way above the ether cut on the high... man wish I had that cherry pheno too.

Really? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the cherry pheno as well. I read on some other posts people say that while the cherry has better bag appeal, the ether is better overall. I am not speaking from experience though, just what I read. But the cherry has my interest now lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom