Aliendawg f2's redeye

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Garden of Dreams

Sik Dr!! Im so excited about my Alien X Chemdog D's now more then ever! Great Thread Homie!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Gotta get me some of these for sure!!! Great job guys on all the grows and pics!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Will you find a sativa pheno in the aliendawg f2 by redeye? I believe I have one now in the 6th week of flower. Real small buds, length between bud sites on stems, and short skinny leaves. It appears behind the strawbubbakush, snow white and blue mytic in flower with it. It has not bulked up on the bud size, like the other plants. Thus I was wondering if it was more sativa.
Thanks for any input.

Put up a picture bro. I have 3 different phenos of AlienDawg (F2). There are Chemdog D phenos, Alien phenos, and mixed phenos. I have a runt as well, super short, no stretch. The AD is about a 60/40 sativa/indica hybrid so the smoke isn't too heavy. Now the Alien dom pheno might be different lol ;)

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 3665
IMG 3666
IMG 3675
IMG 3679
Adf2 runt
Adf2 runt vegged
Adf2 runt bloom
Adf2 runt bloom od
Adf2 runt bloom od macro
D

Dr Tweed

Suup Crom hows things . Here a lill look at what the aliendawg been up to lately. AlienFire
I put the kiwi/grapefruit pheno in with a raskals og male .

Here is few pics of that in the process

Kiwi pheno AD that went into my seedroom
,a few pics of her seeded , the seeds and the raskals og male used
There was a few other cuts i put into that seedroom too

I also have her in my seedroom now with a strawberry alienkush (alien tech dom cherry incence) ill post a few pics of that later

Ad
Ad 5
Ad 4
SEED ROOM
Aliendawg seeded
Aliendawg seeded
Aliendawg seeded
Aliendawg seeded
Aliendawg seeded
Alienfire seeds
Alienfire seeds
Alienfire
Alienfire
Alienfire
Fire og
Fire og male
3 spent fire males
G

Garden of Dreams

Sik bro! All of the above! Stuff looks so dank! Great work!!!

D

Dr Tweed

Thanks Garden of Dreams ill post a few pics of the AF plants shortly they just gone into budroom looking good so far too few smelling like AD mom .

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Doc! Looks like you've been busy... Nice work... :cool

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah Doc! Sounds like your burning down grow rooms with that fire! Nice stud by the way!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man great pics dr tweed. seeds looked nice healthy and viable for sure. you used a fire alien or a raskal og male, I got kinda confused in your post?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
AlienDawg(kiwi pheno) x raskals Fire og male

AND

also have her(kiwi pheno) in my seedroom now with a strawberry alienkush (alien tech dom cherry incence)male.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
AlienDawg(kiwi pheno) x raskals Fire og male

AND

also have her(kiwi pheno) in my seedroom now with a strawberry alienkush (alien tech dom cherry incence)male.

awseome thx crombien. sounds like there could be soem really good things coming out of the crosses there Dr.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah KT. Tweed brings fire for sure.

Hey Doc how many males are in that picture above? Do you just SOG a tray and use each one as needed? OR is that one plant? lol What techniques did you employ to remove the seeds?

Cheers,
Crom

D

Dr Tweed

Whaddup Doc! Looks like you've been busy... Nice work... :cool

Suup Shady have been busy bro also put my wifi#2 and raskals og female in there to with that male

Hell yeah Doc! Sounds like your burning down grow rooms with that fire! Nice stud by the way!

Cheers,
Crom

Cheers crom good to see you again

yeah man great pics dr tweed. seeds looked nice healthy and viable for sure. you used a fire alien or a raskal og male, I got kinda confused in your post?

Raskals og male i stressed that one every way possible and he stayed all boy and he been in my stud room nearly year now.

here is a few pics of aliendom Strawberry AlienKush (cherry incence smell) this is him at 2 and a half to 3 weeks one of the quickest flowering males iv come across.. ill get more up to date pics of him tomorrow.
(hes at about 4 weeks now puttin out pollen galore tops are about 2wice the size of pics below )

Alientech dom sak male
Alientech dom sak male
Alientech dom sak male
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks so fire I would love to try one of those new crosses they sound amazing great work bro!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That is a beautiful stud Doc! Great work!

D

Dr Tweed

Here is a quick look at the alien tech dom male at 3 n half - 4 weeks
Cherry dominant smell with a smooth incense creamy kush tone.
This guy threw enough pollen to pollinate an afghani field...lol.

Alien tech dom SAK male
Alien tech dom SAK male
Alien tech dom SAK male
Alien tech dom SAK male
Alien tech dom SAK male
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow Doc that is a heavy yielding male stud! What is your pollination process? Do you just leave the fans going till you feel the ladies have been covered? That is a TON of pollen, are you storing any? What are your techniques for doing this?

Cheers,
Crom

D

Dr Tweed

That male was just topped vegged to just under a foot and let do his own thing .Yeh i leave on the circulation fans which is blowing straight across him, but turn off the extractor fans so as not to extract the pollen from the room He hit few diff ladies,he will be left in there for 1-2 weeks.
I dont store pollen i have a stud room where i keep my males in veg and take cuts as i need.

B

bluntkiller619

where can i get some of these alien dog seeds i wanna grow that so bad your nug shots are epic

Top Bottom