Aliendawg f2's redeye

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redeye

redeye

hello there dr tweed
those a.dogs are looking great very nice and healthy that short fat indica leaved one looks like it could be a contender for a chemdog d pheno but its still a bit early to tell for sure....here is the info i posted in an other thread about thease beans i made...

there were 4 mothers used and 2 males in this cross...2 mothers were leaning more towards the Chemdog D phenotypes and 2 were more toward the alien tech side.i say they were more alien tech because they were not Chemdog D looking but as i have never seen alien tech plants before i am simply assuming that they must be alien dominent. the 2 males were the only males out of the 9 seeds that popped so i simply used them both.i hope this helps you out you should expect to find many different re-combinations in thease f2's..

i found the chem pheno's to have nice sized tight buds but the alien pheno's to be smaller buds and airer , looser but the trichcome covering was something else with a strong body high from both pheno's....
i hope obsoul did'nt mind me making thease as i think they are a fantastic cross and i simply wanted to give something back to the members of the site that did'nt get the chance to grab thease at the auction...thanks to you obsoul..
stay safe....

D

Dr Tweed

thanks for the info redeye,and thanks for sharin back with the community ,it is still a little early to tell ,was really excited to crack these and awlays wanted to try the
Chemdog D , and what a strain to cross to the alien tech seems everything it touchs turns to some awesome dank as if Chemdog D wasn already dank as hell but only good things can come out of this big thanks to you and obsoul for these

R

Rob1

this cross is awesome i hope to get my hands on some soon. nice work Dr.

S

space101

I grabbed a pack of these freebies and have popped 2 of the 5 beans. Hoping to get 2 females as I can't exactly run a male if I get one. I'm stoked to have these babies in the stable.

P.S. I cut a clone off one of the AD and popped it in the bubbler it showed roots in 3 days the fastest I've ever seen a clone take.

D

Dr Tweed

here is an update on the aliendawgs,all repotted into 3 gallon pots and 4 days 12/12 now they all stink like hell stinkiest strain to hit the room so far

aliendawg plant 1

Aliendawg
Aliendawg
Aliendawg
D

Dr Tweed

i think plant 1 and 2 might be on the chem side and plant 3 not sure on but this one stinks the most for sure anyone in the know wan to chime in here cause first time growin these out first time growin anything with alien or chem in it and im impressed so far

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
right on...

...tweed....nice lookin young ones....i got couple paks as freebies and was real stoked bout gettin em....i'll tag along for the ride if ya dont mind...be fun to see what ya end up with...seems evryones having good germ rates, be nice to see what peoples m/f numbers are with these..GOOD LUCK!!!!!

D

Dr Tweed

oh and i think they might be all female they only 4 days 12/12 but 2 are startin to show female preflowers the other should show in next few days

D

Dr Tweed

massqwon if you have some of these you should pop them everyone seems to have mixed results with germ rates and m/f ratios so i would just pop them all at one time and look for a keeper hopefully get a m&f keeper

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good Dr Tweed... Please tell me you took some clones before flipping the lights. :cool

D

Dr Tweed

thanks shady thanks for stoppin in and ye know i did cuts my friend took 2-3 sucker branches of the bottom of each one and got 2 cuts from each branch just to make sure so have it for the future , have 2 alien females waitin for the other to show i hope its a male
and did the same with the fire bubbas to

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
...have 2 alien females waitin for the other to show i hope its a male
and did the same with the fire bubbas to
I hope you get some Alien males as well, so you can back-cross them to the females and toss me some gear... :D

D

Dr Tweed

bro if i get a male i be doin a few things for my self so i keep ye up dated on the plans , and i def send ye some bro :spacecraft:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
bro if i get a male i be doin a few things for my self so i keep ye up dated on the plans , and i def send ye some bro :spacecraft:
No doubt brah... I'm hoping for a couple males as well, and I've got 16 seedlings going into flower in a few more weeks... :itwasntme Seems like I've got good odds this time as my last round all 8 beans were females!!!

D

Dr Tweed

bro i hope you get a good male in them you should though fingers crossed for ye bro and 8 fem from 8 beans you wouldn get that if you wanted to bro...lol...hope you find a nice stud this time

Top Bottom