ALIENDOG question

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Thank you vfor your help. Is the alien just lacking the punch or the production?

not sure bro it could be the next big thing but being that my space is limited and have more than enough genetics to play with right know. I just wanted to see what people's opinion's were on this cross and to see which chem-d cut was used.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

not so much interested in the alien line my boy got a pack of the original aliendogs and was offering me some cuts i guess he found some keepers so it sparked my interest.
do u have aliendog alienkush or the alien og?

i have aliendog cherry and ether, from obs batch then alien og from swerve with a nice alien og male i might use. also got a bunch of diff phenos from alien kush from raskal. all great on my opinion. 80 days you will never sleep better.

Illmind

Illmind

Weird OBS ran it and finished it. And also documented it well before WTR threw down the thread ''The real california cheese'' on IC. See if I cant find my dude from the UK that sent it and see where he sent it. Haven't seen him around for like 5 yrs. U may be right though. Either way I ain't trippin off it. This was waay back when u were Rusty poles or some shit. So forgive me if my memory is a little off I got black lungs and thc covered brain cells.

R

Rabbi

Venom818 , I would recommend them for your rotation some of the stongest non OG kush or Chemdog out there. These come from Redeye's F2

First pictures 1-4 are the sativa leaning Ether pheno, and the second pics 5-7 is the AT leaning Cherry pheno much more of that knock you out lay you down Indica stone, acutally make me long to know the high of PURE AT

IMG 2188
IMG 2192
IMG 2195
IMG 2196
IMG 2201
IMG 2197
IMG 2198
j wizzle

j wizzle

the cherry pheno is nice looking...

i have an OGR alien kush F2 that smells like red skittles...is this the cherry AT pheno? i hope so!!!

super frosty at 20 days, fan leaves are covered completely

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

To be honest I have both from obs the ether and cherry and I think my ether carries more potency than my cherry and also there both on that indica knock you out stone.. ether produces a bit more but cherry has a better bag appeal to her. Og is def some of the best smoke out there but this alien is very near if not better than the og if grown properly. Yields twice as much too so can't go wrong there.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Nice Rabbi - I have some of those redeye F2's - looks like I found my next winter project!

Venom818

Venom818

cool alot everybody and thnx rabbi for the pics i got 2 phenos that are dead on to Chemdog D and 2 that have to be alien leaning will see what happens im going to put them into rotation i love the knock out indica's

R

Rabbi

ESER.ONE you actually have the first gen of this cross straight from Sollie, My understanding is the Redeye got the same pack as you from OBS then made an F2 breeding of one similar to yours, the rest of us are dealing with the 2 generation, and some a second gen v2 by swerve.

I dont have the first gen but i have sampled it and i like the F2's ether as it is more pronounced Chemdog D to it. i do agree the dominant genetic are the AT seems to mellow all the Chem funk out a bit. but the high shows up in the ether pheno F2.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

That could possibly be rabbi. By the way your nuggs look similar to og in structure on some of those pics. Nice I like the og nugg structure. So tight and dense. Wouldn't mind giving those redeye f2's a go but with all the crosses coming what I need now is more space. I'm actually working on making crosses with the cherry pheno. Sour cherry.. lol got a homie hooking up a sour d male and a snowkush let's see what they produce.

E

ent

I'm all up on the alien craze. I've got two phenos of the alien kush F2's, the alien dog ether pheno, two fire ogk x alien kush phenos and crosses i've done with the alien kush f2's to green crack, gdp, grape ape, blue dream, ogk 5k cut, blackberry kush and some others.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What's up ent. We know each other bro. Lol funny. That fire alien is coming along nicely ain't it.. I can tell its gonna be a winner and not to mention your beastly f2 alien.. loving the gdp bro. Hit me up.

E

ent

What's up ent. We know each other bro. Lol funny. That fire alien is coming along nicely ain't it.. I can tell its gonna be a winner and not to mention your beastly f2 alien.. loving the gdp bro. Hit me up.

hahahha, what's up senor. :banana1sv6:

yeah i'm loving the fire x alien, i had to chopp some down to try out. i smashed some pollen from the alien kush #3 to the fire X alien #1 and i'll be harvested those soon. Also some fire x alien S1's with the nanners from #2. Good shit. Glad to see you here. I gotta show you some pics of the alien kush #2 at about week 2- like no stretch, 18" tall and like a 2" diameter trunk. It's nuts.

Illmind

Illmind

It's all chill dusty. I had it a for a long time too, well not anymore I got bored with it and my tolerance is too high for it. Only kept it around to brag that I had it early in the US and because the lighter smokers or flavor smokers loved it, but I got the FFA and it quickly eclipsed it. For me it was good daytime but I got 305 haze and UT haze for that and that shit is like taking amphetamine. peaace. Is aliendog made with the D, 4, or Skunk VA? Damn ent seems like you got a nice stash in the tuck.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

So how did you like her...? Its growing og like so far but with the wideness on the leaves like the alien.. how she smell..? Send me some pics bro ill love to see em. I got a bunch of tahoes let me know if you need another real dank og cus this is one mighty fine lady. Also got some woddy og so well see how that turns out. Hope you got lots of beans bro cus I want some. I'm def trying to eliminate growing all these cuts that are out already and trying to make my own or grow some of yours.. something not really circulated and that suits my needs. Slowly but well get there bro. Hit me up cus I broke my other phone so I got no number stored...

N

NorCal-KushKing

Any one Know how to tell which pheno type of aliendog i have?? or if its alienDawg??

I

iatm53

Can someone tell me the difference between the Chemdog D and the Skunk VA cut. Which one is better?? I am trying to decide between the Deadhead and CVK. Why is the Skunk VA a "verified cut" and the Chemdog D is not. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom