ALIENS FEEDING REG. vs. "GROW STORE NUTES"

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

im trying to make the switch to organic soil beds but the switch would take a complete redisign of my space and so the time and cost are a huge factor in making the final decision. so what i am hoping is if i could get some info from any side by side grows or before and after pics of anyone else whos made the switch to A's feeding reg or another similar organic reg that was previously using "grow store nutes". thnx

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here jlr42024:

LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Roots Organic Soil - no amendments added
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Age Old Organics Liquid Kelp
EM-1 (Microbial Inoculant)
Great White (Mycorrhizae)
Primordial Solutions Sea Green - THIS IS KEY FOR HEAVY FEEDING
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

all of this is available at any hydro store, or some of it at most nurseries but they are both grow stores, imo

jlr42024

jlr42024

i was just wondering if anybody had any before and afters of a grow using a feeding reg like AN's or GH's reg and then made the switch to organics and soil beds, thank you
i understand what grow store nutes are and up here in WA state shit like sea green isnt in our local grow stores other then 1 or 2 places in seattle and that goes for alot of this other stuff so for us not in CALI making the switch is a big task...

jlr42024

jlr42024

Here jlr42024:

LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Roots Organic Soil - no amendments added
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Age Old Organics Liquid Kelp
EM-1 (Microbial Inoculant)
Great White (Mycorrhizae)
Primordial Solutions Sea Green - THIS IS KEY FOR HEAVY FEEDING
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

all of this is available at any hydro store, or some of it at most nurseries but they are both grow stores, imo
i know what his reg consists of i was wanting to see before and afters i understand what the ingredients consist of thats not my ???

jlr42024

jlr42024

this isnt a thread asking what products he uses its suppose to be a thread to help make my up mind using others grows and or opinions on the difference in feeding regs form A's to regs from that u can buy ready to go from the grow store ie; AN,GH

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
this isnt a thread asking what products he uses its suppose to be a thread to help make my up mind using others grows and or opinions on the difference in feeding regs form A's to regs from that u can buy ready to go from the grow store ie; AN,GH
you can buy A's reg ready to go from the grow store....I think I know what you mean, semantics...lol
Go search alien grows and check them out, legwork always pays off:)

green punk

green punk

Rival is using GH 3 part. Dirk is running aero. Skunk Master is running FF. And I will definately be running these in a GH regime as well as organic once I get the selection process sorted. Will be in coco in pots and on tables in Hygromite in square baskets.
My current set is home built soil (coco perlite peat worm castings compost pumice, guanos lime rockdust, azomite) With GO base, Sea Green, Fish Mix, Molasses, Alagamic, Liquid bone, Top max. This current cutting I will be scaling all ml per gallon back. Cus w 2 week flush shit was still as green as the cuttings. Oh yeah, Caps bugs and molds.

jlr42024

jlr42024

maybe i can explain this better...i meant does anybody have any pics or personal info from making the switch using synthetics to specificaly A's feeding reg. i ask this in here because A's reg interests me greatly and i would like to make the switch and if i were going to it would be specificaly to A's reg so Im wondering has anybody else recently gone to A's reg who was previously using synthetics and could offer anything to help me pull the trigger?
sorry for any confusion about my ???

green punk

green punk

maybe i can explain this better...i meant does anybody have any pics or personal info from making the switch using synthetics to specificaly A's feeding reg. i ask this in here because A's reg interests me greatly and i would like to make the switch and if i were going to it would be specificaly to A's reg so Im wondering has anybody else recently gone to A's reg who was previously using synthetics and could offer anything to help me pull the trigger?
sorry for any confusion about my ???

Soon there will be grows of every aspect of A's stuff its only been public for 8-9 months. Wait til some of the DWC boys start rockin the shiz.

jlr42024

jlr42024

your question is undefined and very broad. you need to look around the farm before posting an entire thread looking for info that is readily available if you spent an hour or so looking here.
i looked i couldnt find anybody who had any info spec. on what the differences were in a side by side grow or pics from before and after of the same strain grown in synthetics and A's reg so if that info is somewhere here in the farm please feel free to show me anytime bigcheese.....!

Top Bottom