aliens

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
swerve when will your friends the aliens come visit again will u make more crosses or moving on 2 other projects for know:wondering

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Good question...Sure would like to give it another shot.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
anybody know trying to see what that alien brings 2 the table

darksideX

darksideX

wassup bros..got obsouls permission to play a bit around with his killa X'ses..and so in a few weekx i will send to the farm some alien f2's..as freebies to all Cali Connection purchases:smiley_joint:
->Aliendog f2's / Grass Knuckles f2's / Alieno Formaggio f2's

for now about 60 packs to 5 beenz per pack of 'alien express' (..pineapple express x alieno fumaggi) are on their way to the farm..which also will go out as freebies to all Connection purchases..
hope ya farmerz will enjoi..till obs comes out of his cave with some new of his alien-X'ses
:very_first_smiley:

T

Tolpan

Thats great Darkside!

Thanks a lot and much respect!

Greets

Tolpan

S

songbird420

Few lots of alien x's are on the bay rite now farmers. I'd like to send my sincerest thank you to the nonpayers, lol...

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
goodlookin out songbird what obs were u at guy

S

songbird420

U can consider mine paid fo!! ... No prob Pimpin, figured i'd bump a thread for folks who missed out like me, congrats on ur win. Thanks a bunch Logic, thought these were gone. Ur a great dude to make BINs, i love this site man!!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
obs or swerve did the aliens abduct you wat up?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
no there was not any alien kush believe me i would high bid 4 that no doubt

K

kingbrown

i made a small batch of alien dog x chocolate thai f2's that i wouldnt mind sharing around havent tested em yet

I

ICHI THE KILLER

wassup bros..got obsouls permission to play a bit around with his killa X'ses..and so in a few weekx i will send to the farm some alien f2's..as freebies to all Cali Connection purchases:smiley_joint:
->Aliendog f2's / Grass Knuckles f2's / Alieno Formaggio f2's

for now about 60 packs to 5 beenz per pack of 'alien express' (..pineapple express x alieno fumaggi) are on their way to the farm..which also will go out as freebies to all Connection purchases..
hope ya farmerz will enjoi..till obs comes out of his cave with some new of his alien-X'ses

awsome darkside:party0042: i missed out on the alien gear when it hit:very_first_smiley: dam

darksideX

darksideX

..yeah..thanx brah..
the alienz are among us hahaha..

S

StormShadow

my gawd id shoot myself in my good foot for some of those freebie packs. jebus. im placing some orders soon. when do u think theyll b available

Top Bottom