Aligee Genetics?

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Cali Kushplant;)
I SO LIKEY!!
THANK YOU FROM ME ALSO DOGGY AND FROM THE WORLD HERE PRETTY QUICK!
I JUST PUT THE "FIRE" DEPARTMENT ON RETAINER!! LO

B

B00P

Cant wait to pick up some more of your strains dude. They are something special that's for sure. One day I hope to have legit crosses like that coming out of my stable.

Aligee

Aligee

My logo 2012

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice.. I'm glad it's time 4 the beans doggie.. Now more work 2 get them harvested,dryed,counted, & bagged up..lots of work but it's well worth it in the end.. I'm glad everything went as planed

Aligee

Aligee

Nice.. I'm glad it's time 4 the beans doggie.. Now more work 2 get them harvested,dryed,counted, & bagged up..lots of work but it's well worth it in the end.. I'm glad everything went as planed
Yes me too Dog lots of tiger striped beans and work it is been at it for a week at least already all hand picked one at a time working on some new packaging!!! 2012 The year of the Dogs lol!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It's almost time, bro! I can't wait to finally get some of ur beans in the Funk Lab. Keep up all the hard work, homie.

Aligee

Aligee

It's almost time, bro! I can't wait to finally get some of ur beans in the Funk Lab. Keep up all the hard work, homie.
thanks bro lots of beans for everyone to get to popping just in time for the season !!!

Aligee

Aligee

I cant wait bro my kushplant is getting nice and chunky. The season is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be so much fire going around soon :):):):)
For sho Kinger i cant wait getting anxious lets see the Kushplant bro ill have some more of CKP on this release too!!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Anytime bro... keep providing us with your skillz and your genetics..... cant wait for that reversed true... props bro.....

EVOKE

EVOKE

ive been to that place... he's the guy from that documentary Super Hi Me.... cloneville is in a new location way chill spot 11422 moorpark ca 91602 very cool dude... wow Aligee your all over place... props bro keep doing what do... Respect...

Top Bottom