Aligee Seeds Test: Kushplant : WiFi x pre98-

• Thread starter sfzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

^good news man!

Aligee, just want to give you a heads up..

started the seeds really poorly. they're fine, just taking longer than it should for them to leaf up and get going. same mistake i did w/ jimmynitz' cheese seeds.

they'll be fine, they're just a little mad at me right now.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

^good news man!

Aligee, just want to give you a heads up..

started the seeds really poorly. they're fine, just taking longer than it should for them to leaf up and get going. same mistake i did w/ jimmynitz' cheese seeds.

they'll be fine, they're just a little mad at me right now.

Getting similar results here. Against my Alien crosses popped at the same time all the kushplants aren't even above soil yet. Granted its only been two days...but all the aliens are bout to pop their hats off right now...

I hope I didnt make a germ mistake also..

How did you go about germing these exactly?

S

sfzoo

It was the reused coco. apparently older plants do fine, the younger ones aren't quite equipped.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

It was the reused coco. apparently older plants do fine, the younger ones aren't quite equipped.

Word, im using light warrior soil...Had better results with just plain old Roots organics last time I popped seeds...

Hoping they pick up and take off in the next few days...

S

sfzoo

IMG_9690.jpg

nursing them back, they've been xplanted and lookin much better.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Tye that baby to a stake sfzoo, I lost one when it kinked over on the stem. Just a heads up!.....I used a wire tie and supported the stem, plus the plants do bounce back pretty fast, I think they will require a N/Ca rich medium if growing organically bro. Because I don't give my seedlings ferts for two to three weeks and at that mark a Ca def showed up first in them, I transplanted and sprayed the underleaves with CalCarb they seem to be bouncing back fast.

S

sfzoo

Aligee..

Dude. Much apologies for not completing the test grow.

I had to finish these girls outside of the stadium under subpar conditions.

Worse, I have no cuts. I really wish I could have saved em. Let me know how I can make it right bro...feel shitty i can't run it again to completion.

For the record: its FIRE!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom