ALiGEE's white!

• Thread starter ESER.ONE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

yo first off big thanks to the homie aligee for hooking up this gem.! dig this girl to the max. shes a yielder, shes a frosty one too and the potency is on par with some good bubba the smell is that of some bad breath or something..lol cant quite point it out.
the last pic is of the new clothing line my boy is trying to get going. lots of new things for 2012. thanks for stopping in guys! ill update as they get bigger. will prob post up more pics tonight!

Aligees white
Aligees white 2
Aligees white 3
Aligees white 4
Aligees white 5
Aligees white 6
Aligees white 7
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah dank for sure ,she does have a rotten ass stench to her sick work Dawg!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Frosty! Aligee's White? Say what!! Are these fems or a bx? Nice job E!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Looks dank as ufck Eser, killer job with that lady! She's a s1 right?

Illmind

Illmind

yo what u takin pics with one o them standing jons with the blanket on the back while your homie holds the flash? haha jk bro. thas y i don do flics. my shit look like blurry drunk vision.. i take it that a white s1 found by brother ali? man that dude find all the good shit. i knew them white s1s were juelys. should peep the shirts i made they say 'probable cause'. def dont wear those to the dro store or to the police station or anywhere unless u wanna attract weed vultures

Venom818

Venom818

looks good bro,ill take the white over bubba 10 times out of 10 bubba is bomb but im hooked on the white right now

Aligee

Aligee

Nice suprise bro i didnt think you still had her i see you like chunky girls too lol!!!
~Aligee~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The cut I got from Aligee I can't get her 2 yield 4 shit.. She's 100% indica & vegs super mega slow with 0% stretch.. How long do u veg her eser? Mine is 2 short & all the other strains tower over her & block out the light so she never has a chance.. Next run I'm gunna leave her behind well I flower everything els that way she will get 2 veg twice as long & she should b way bigger then the other strains next round.. If I flower her when she is bigger then the others then she might have a chance when the other cuts start 2 stretch.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks guys. Ill have more pics tonight..

Yeah symbiote420 this is an s1 from ogr found by the homie aligee!! And its dank!

Dz1pink your right bro its an s1 and a dank one for sure.

Illmind your funny bro. Yeah I told my boy he had to stand in back with some mylar so I could get a cool pic with my wack ass camera phone..lol jk nah the back is from the inside of a tent. I use it in my room as a reflector. It was either that or buy mylar but this works well. Probable cause ha..?? I need one of those shirts.

Yeah venom the white is dank for sure and I would pick it over bubba all day too but I didn't want to get the bubba heads talking. Lol super frosty fast finished and a good yielder so I couldn't of asked for more. And she roots fast.

Yo big dawg Ali thanks a lot for the hook up. I can't wait to see what other gems you come up with specially if your using the phenos you found.! Everything you have given me is dank and your wifi x bubba aka angels kush is getting around!.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

yeah making goo this girl starts off slow but feed the roots and she will take off. I had some nice big ass 3ft girls in 1 gallon pots and they were taking off. I've been using a1 humic/fulvic and the roots and I can see the difference big time from my previous run. She's def growing faster this round. And yeah make sure to give her good light cus she loves it. The more light the more she grows so always keep her in your brightest spot if you can. One thing I've noticed is she starts off slow but she will take off once shes starts going.
My reg is advanced a and b which I will soon switch to a1. With some roots , humic fulvic combo and some cal mag. Nothing more nothing less bro. Ill save some nuggs of this run so if we get a chance to meet up well puff and compare.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Solid Eser!! You got that girl under your thumb! Looking good, and props to the homie AliG, he's been on a roll now for awhile pumping out some Gems!

Aligee

Aligee

Angels kush you say? Thats wsup id love to see what phenos you kept G!!! the pheno im working with the Homie Goo found and its proper dank for sure and a yielder too im glad shes good enough to pass around bro spread the Dank homie!!! maybe well meet up just in time to sample them meds ...that GDP has made its way up North to some cats ..its bomb im liking that cut im glad i put in that order!!!
@A1 you know im a pheno hunting s.o.b lol im still on the hunt going thru some alienkushXangelskush right now see what gems i can find ..I need some base nutes homie im going all organic using all your products
~Aligee~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

your wifi x bubba aka angels kush is getting around!.

I think we got a mix up here WiFi X Bubba is actually Kush Plant..

WiFi X Deep Chunk is Angels Kush

Only Kush Plant is getting around the Angels Kush only Ali,Me,U,IronLung, & another farmer got those beans she hasn't gotten around quite yet when Ali drops the Angels S1 then she will b everywhere

Illmind

Illmind

haha funny shit.. whas thisun taste like? is it sweet n subtle like the white? the white is my shit too. at first i was like hmmm potency n looks was der but i usually dig more flavy dank. but i have come to really enjoy it. with a long cure too fuhgedaboudit!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'm glad the Kushplant found it's way into my garden, thanks Gee!...she's a fukken beast! Lookin' like I'll be pulling her on Valentine's Day, I can't wait to do the smoke report on this chunky ass pinesol/fuel banger! No herm issues, no nute problems, I can't wait for the release, I need more ASAP!

T

TheIronLung317

I think we got a mix up here WiFi X Bubba is actually Kush Plant..

WiFi X Deep Chunk is Angels Kush

Only Kush Plant is getting around the Angels Kush only Ali,Me,U,IronLung, & another farmer got those beans she hasn't gotten around quite yet when Ali drops the Angels S1 then she will b everywhere
You're damn right son. After a brief hiatus Im bringing the Angelas super duper kush on deck with the wrath of vengeance!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job! What day of flower is she at in the pics?
Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom