All Aboard -Bubba Express

• Thread starter OpTikFiber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Congrat's on the harvest. Sorry, I haven't been around much. Been working allot without a day off. Glad to see things worked out for you. Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. By the way, how did she smell and smoke? Glad to see the pictures. You take care and thanks for the support.
Later,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Congrat's on the harvest. Sorry, I haven't been around much. Been working allot without a day off. Glad to see things worked out for you. Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. By the way, how did she smell and smoke? Glad to see the pictures. You take care and thanks for the support.
Later,
BG
No problem man, your a busy guy! :) Yeah, I love my Bubba Express girl! She's still so smooth and tasty! I have noticed now that I been playing with compost teas the smell and taste does actually change. She still smells like cat piss, but not nearly as strong, the taste is the same as always though.

I think candid reviews of bud are probably the best; Smoked a joint last weekend with someone that had no idea that I grew it....he said that the joint tasted so good, like nothing he ever had and that it was "like smoking a joint of potpourri". I nonchalantly smiled and said yeah I know isn't it great?! ;)

Peace!

Billygoat

Billygoat

OTF, glad to hear others are enjoying the smoker. Thanks for the info and sounds like some nice smoke. I'm going to grow a bunch of these out next year. See if I see anything really special. Good luck with the rest of your grows.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom