All About Herb.

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

This is just about the plant,nothing religious.
All about herb

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

'...freshens the intellect...the clearer of ignorance, the giver of knowledge...'
Any way we can send this to our congresscritters?

I wonder why they censor themselves with simple words that would normally not be censored ever. Interesting.

Suffering, and, cure, sickness, guardian, and I’m not very good at wheel of fortune.

Smerb

Smerb

'...freshens the intellect...the clearer of ignorance, the giver of knowledge...'
Any way we can send this to our congresscritters?

I wonder why they censor themselves with simple words that would normally not be censored ever. Interesting.

Suffering, and, cure, sickness, guardian, and I’m not very good at wheel of fortune.
"THEY" wouldn't care. We are who we are and after we have gone through many THEYS, we can rest either in dirt or burnt to ash. I am glad to see lovers of life, are you able to smile at anything or at any moment?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

"THEY" wouldn't care. We are who we are and after we have gone through many THEYS, we can rest either in dirt or burnt to ash. I am glad to see lovers of life, are you able to smile at anything or at any moment?
I posed the question as a curiosity at most.

What does your question have to do with this thread? I'm not hating, I don't get the connection. I am unable to smile at any moment, as my life is not an endless string of positive events. I will smile at anything at any moment as soon as there is peace on earth and good will towards men. Just like Whistler.

M

MamaBear

Yes, I can smile at any moment. My current (or any) situation does not dampen my love for life. It IS life - even the messy, painful stuff. All you have to do is look around you - there's always something to smile about . . . if you open your eyes.
Weed

Smerb

Smerb

Yes, I can smile at any moment. My current (or any) situation does not dampen my love for life. It IS life - even the messy, painful stuff. All you have to do is look around you - there's always something to smile about . . . if you open your eyes.
View attachment 660650

What does your question have to do with this thread? I'm not hating, I don't get the connection. I am unable to smile at any moment, as my life is not an endless string of positive events. I will smile at anything at any moment as soon as there is peace on earth and good will towards men. Just like Whistler.
yeah I'm a happy people. I was just asking thee question about smiling for nothing. I have epilepsy and I am 2 years free of seizing up and having a breathing tube in me...... I didn't think you were hating. I am just throwing good vibes out like sacks of herb. Have fun yall

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

It's all perception, you chose to see it that way.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah I'm a happy people. I was just asking thee question about smiling for nothing. I have epilepsy and I am 2 years free of seizing up and having a breathing tube in me...... I didn't think you were hating. I am just throwing good vibes out like sacks of herb. Have fun yall
Good vibes all day every tight back at ya!:smoking:

Smerb

Smerb

I took a puff then a puff and then a huge drag on this sweeeeet jbird last night, homegrown weed is the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom