All cali connection grow coming up..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Couple shots of a mixed tabel SFV OG , LARRY OG, TAHOE OG... The tabel to the left is the Cali connection tabel...

DEC 18 014
DEC 18 012
DEC 18 MACRO 006
DEC 18 MACRO 012
DEC 18 MACRO 015
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
One more Larry OG day 30..:banana:

DEC201820MACRO20017
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic bud shots Jack! And I always have a smile when I see your clean setup... :)

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Great looking tables jack! Your gona get a lot of buds to start of the new year for sure bro. Good luck with the rest of your gro!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

hey Jack, I am curious about how you like the vertical light in the middle? Do you notice a lot more side growth? Your pics and room look great.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Fantastic bud shots Jack! And I always have a smile when I see your clean setup... :)
thanks brother Shady..:cool0041:
looks dank to me
These girls are gonna yield big time the colas are the size of my arm at week 4 ..Amazing gear Swerve..
Great looking tables jack! Your gona get a lot of buds to start of the new year for sure bro. Good luck with the rest of your gro!
All my Cali connection gear will be the biggest yielders and some amazing Dank straight Lemon pinesol funk...These bitches reak had to kick on the Ozone generator...JACK
hey Jack, I am curious about how you like the vertical light in the middle? Do you notice a lot more side growth? Your pics and room look great.
I truly believe that vertical lighting is the futuer of Cannabis growing!! The tabel with vertical lighting looks like the buds are on steroids they are swollen the Cali Connection tabel is going to produce some monster dank ass colas I will take some shots so every one can see what I am talking about I also believe running a mixed spectrum helps with the Tric production...JACK :winking0067:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks a lot! I have been super curious about running vertical lights, I am going to give my first one a try now. Good luck, can't wait to see that super dank!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Man oh Man who said OG dosent yield here we are at day 48... We have Larry OG, TAHOE OG and SFV OG KUSH...Smelling like straight fuel with some pinesol funk in the mix ..

DSC 0024
DSC 0034
DSC 0037
DSC 0039
DSC 0043
DSC 0040
DSC 0006
DSC 0008
DSC 0014
DSC 0019
DSC 0021
DSC 0003
DSC 0007
DSC 0001
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice jack carrying over from your journal... I think I'm gonna have to do something similar since I'm runnin' 10 diff strains... Hell I've got another 10, but no lights and tents to hold them all. :thinking

Mind pointing put which one is Raskal's OG from The Cali Connection? I'm gonna germinate that one and Chem Valley Kush for New Years!!!

BTW I'm playing with some OG... Still not sure which pheno it is, but it looks like we're on the same schedule as you mention before... What day do you plan on beginning the final flush and do you expect to harvest at 65 days?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Nice jack carrying over from your journal... I think I'm gonna have to do something similar since I'm runnin' 10 diff strains... Hell I've got another 10, but no lights and tents to hold them all. :thinking

Mind pointing put which one is Raskal's OG from The Cali Connection? I'm gonna germinate that one and Chem Valley Kush for New Years!!!

BTW I'm playing with some OG... Still not sure which pheno it is, but it looks like we're on the same schedule as you mention before... What day do you plan on beginning the final flush and do you expect to harvest at 65 days?
No Raskal's only Larry,Tahoe and SFV OG KUSH..I will start my final flush around 55 to 60 going to take them to 70 or 75 all cloudy at the moment with a couple Amber ....Jack

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ thx for the clarification Jack! Your girls are lookin' proper!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow man talk about yield!!! how many watts per sq. foot ya got...i just started some cvk and stawberry bubba..would love to see some yields like that!!

L

LEBDOG

Shady, get Jack on the White Balance before he tosses away some amazing bud shots here! You got me straightened out! Not like Jack doesn't know how to do things right, he's probably got a difficult camera or something...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady, get Jack on the White Balance before he tosses away some amazing bud shots here! You got me straightened out! Not like Jack doesn't know how to do things right, he's probably got a difficult camera or something...
:giggle. I didn't want to steal Jack's Thunder... I mentioned it once before, but I believe Jack's camera is set to the wrong white balance cuz the shots are a tad bit blue and not doing justice to this amazing setup and genetics that Jack has put together... :thinking

Jack... All you need to set the white balance is a piece of white paper or a white object under the HPS. Then shots taken w/o the flash, but w/the HPS will be more color accurate. If you take shots w/o the HPS, but with the flash, then I would turn off the white balance meter and the shots will be color accurate (some cameras like mine work best with the flash and white meter set to "sunny day" mode). These are the two best ways I have discovered using my shady camera... I'm sure you've got some badass camera capable of this. I'm just saying...

L

LEBDOG

:giggle. I didn't want to steal Jack's Thunder...
I don't think it's really possible to steal Jacks Thunder with results like this. I just think a grow like this would be better represented with color correction. Please forgive me Jack!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol..don't worry guys...i'm sure jack ain't gonna to beat ya with a stick...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
White balance is set I am running so many different light spectrums it is hard to get it set I have 3 x 1000 w Blue MH and 4 x 1000 W HPS 1 x 1000 W MIX spectrum and 2 x 600 W vertical mixed, When you see the colas in person they look very close to the pictures...JACK

Top Bottom