All feel good strains

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Biggestpothead

Alright Im here on an attempt to find the best feel good/ euphoric strains.
I wanna create a garden with only strains that make u smile and happy, straight Prozac weed.
My short list
bubba ( of course )
Jillybean
Chocolope
Blue cheese
any more?..... Remember I don't want knockout Stone or soaring high, just happy

johnursery

johnursery

strawberry cough, kali mist, burmese, santa marta colombian gold, Love Potion, bubblegum, and theres tons more but thats a very subjective question so youll get all sorts of diff strains from diff people when asking also cause everyones different and strains effect different people differently...most importantly do more research theres TONS of smoke/grow reports online....No search button?:sign0065:

M

MTM

Theres phenos of chocolope that are pretty much a speedy high,great daytime smoke and easy to grow.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Theres phenos of chocolope that are pretty much a speedy high,great daytime smoke and easy to grow.

no input on growing chocolope, but i have had few phenos that, like you said, were AMAZING day time smokes. But my all time favorite daytime smoke is.
JACK HERER. love the amazing high it gives.

B

Biggestpothead

no input on growing chocolope, but i have had few phenos that, like you said, were AMAZING day time smokes. But my all time favorite daytime smoke is.
JACK HERER. love the amazing high it gives.

Yeah I heard karma's jack is legit so I'm thinking about his jack cheddar. Any input on this strain?

B

Biggestpothead

I know dj short has "feel good" gear but it's a Lil pricey just like real deal jack. I kinda wanna go with a bodhi strain cause the blue Tara I grew looked better than big time breeders grows. Put all my other strains to shame old negative is the yield.
Looking at Jabbas stash also...a bubba with weight!!!!

S

Sea Of Green

I've been smoking Shiskaberry all day everyday for the better part of 9 years now. So, needless to say, it's one of my favorites to put me in a good mood anytime. But, at the moment, I can only think of a handful of others I've found to fit the uplifting, yet not flying, type high category.

In no particular order they are:

Hash Plant
Burmese x Fucking Incredible(One of the top 5 strains ever in my book)
NL #5
Skunk #1
Shiva Skunk
Stonehedge

Good times weed for sure, any of those.:smiley_joint:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

DJ Short breeds all his plants to produce this euphoria effect. I can say for sure that the cut I had of his Blueberry was exactly euphoric. Right up until you pass out...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yeah I heard karma's jack is legit so I'm thinking about his jack cheddar. Any input on this strain?

Never smoked Jack Chedder or Karma Jack, just plain old Jack Herer. And a dank pheno of it too. Local collective has some right now thats off the charts dank. I love this strain!

B

Biggestpothead

I want some OG raskal seeds but they're so hard to find. I bet he would be the breeder to compete against bodhis bubbas. Those two would be my favorite when it comes to selection in genetics.

I know there are other good breeders but the crystals on my leaves of my blue Tara was so ill. My reserva privada OG kush greenhouse Hawaiian snow
dinafem blue hash and critical + thseeds heavy duty fruity looked like schwag
in comparison.

It's all about the breeders selection and ur skill, along with luck of phenos

Top Bottom