All Green Crack In Not Created Equal Plz Read If Ur Thinkn Gcrack

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

OK I FOUND IT GREEN CRACK HAS well here is the write up..
Green Crack has branched into two genetic lineages, the most common of which is its sativa line descended from Skunk #1. The 75% indica variety of Green Crack is said to have come from an Afghani strain, and is marked by a tighter bud structure. Because its name perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead.
I was disapponited this year my greencrack which i grew 12 plants grew 14ft tall looked like a xmas tree huge buds but not the same sweet candy taste we got from out green crack last year .. Also last years was 6 foot tall and 7 ft wide BALL not tree .. So if your going to get GC i would suggest trying to find the 75 indica one .. Green crack in NOT created equal Just my experince as i have 12 idenical plants which R kick ass but NOT the same ..

juggernaut

juggernaut

I grew GC from humbolt seeds and every seed was gold. Great strain and a wicked seed company. They make picking a mom a tough decision.

L

luvurkle

was yours shaped like a xmas tree or short 6ft bush "ball"?

lemons

lemons

glad to hear you had a good experience with humboldt.. i always hated on them because they way they spell organisation.. very euro spelling..not cali at all in my mind..

isnt the sativa lineage the desired effect for this particular strain?

Top Bottom