All In! 10 Keepers, Veg To Finish

• Thread starter Dunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Nice dunge your definetly gonna have a few jars of great buds to pick from. Love the selection great variance in the strains you grew, jealous of your upcoming session of great cannabis to choose from.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

What is that saying Diversity is the spice of life, or is it selection? You know what I am getting at, also helps with the tolerance to have some variety... Ah ya that's it "Variety is the spice of life".

Peace

Dunge

Dunge

The Tahoe OG was a gift/trade from an Oregon grower.
I traveled to Portland and we shared some keepers.
This next round are the same plants in different positions.
An aspect of my 4x4 space is that I put taller plants to the sides and smaller up front (under LED) and in the center.
This allows me to manage the elevation of shorter ones to even up the canopy height but confounds my production/lighting data.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Mango will do right once you know her veg tendencies. It's one of my best yielders, ideally long tightly stacked cones with minimal trimming. In smaller pots or with less watering she acts differently, more spaced out acorn shaped buds, but still dense. Dunge as we discussed what you saw was hormonal, she starts flowering on 18/6 and needs at least 20hrs to stay vegging. Bud density will be no problem then, and can even be a risk factor for mold/rot/worms (especially outdoor or gh).

Did you find any male parts on the DWB? I discovered a light leak that could've been the issue with mine (although a couple of her sisters got ditched for walking on the wild side). The Tahoe must be from someone else in OR, didn't come from me.

Still learning how your ARC likes to be fed, heavy indica leaners haven't been my forte. Is this #5 or 6?
IMG 4196 IMG 4200

Last edited:
Dunge

Dunge

DWB seems to have done just fine for me.
Smell is lovely.
Have not gotten to it for testing.
Testing is hard work.
20150126 191341
I can't say which ARC you got from me, but she likes your garden.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Surely you've tested them all by now? Smoke report?

I ran that ARC a second time and did worse, had two in hard to reach spots. It's interesting how much this one swelled around the pistils and in the end looks like it barely had any.

Dunge

Dunge

This round is almost four weeks post harvest, and yes, I have tested it quite a bit.
The cured smells are just starting to express themselves, and their description is as elusive as ever.
Strength on all is good which does not assist assessment.

My best tester will be back in town shortly, so I'll tax him with the task of characterizing all of them.
From a growing standpoint, they all grow well in my garden with the exception being the Mango, but she is so sweet I am determined to figure her out.
Its mostly been a timing problem with her not being in sync with the rest, and thus suffering on productivity.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Cool Thread @Dunge. So much great stuff in here. Hard to no get lost in time with all the great threads in here. This being one.

Top Bottom