All kinds of dank 2
All kinds of dank 3
All kinds of dank 4
All kinds of dank 5

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great strains, bro. U better not go anywhere either. Would be a shame to lose a friend like u. That White Fire looks off the hook. Glad u found some dank from that pack of beans. Stay Funky, Surfr!

Yo Cap! She smells like Chocolate Covered Cherries 2 me. I ran her from seed and have a nice mom ready to cut on. Pop them beans, homie!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
This is hella dope! Liking the title also. Keep it pimpin
Mw

Thanks bro!

Nice lineup Surf, plants look well taken care of! Hope we get to c some chop shots and finished nuggies 2!
Glad ur back up in runnin.

Confu.

Thanks Confu! I will take as many photos as I can come chop time! Should this weekend!!

Great work Surfr!

Thanks Ken!

Looking like some greasy ladies up in there. Enjoy the dankness!!!

Thanks Pauly! The 13 OG's actually are greasy. No sticky trichs at all, just straight grease!

Nice show!

Thanks NT!

Dank is right nice job surfr all look flame!

I can't wait to smoke all of these, Thanks Blazer!

Great work.

outwest

Thanks mang.

Great lineup of fire..

Thanks home slice!

Are those the same alien AK's you sent my way? How is the smell on those? They look mighty tasty. Glad to see you are still here by the way.

They sure are Cap. I have a fw of them going right now and the smells range from creamy fruity, to deeper hashy type tones/chocolate maybe? They smell dank for sure but most of them did hermy on me so careful bro. But here is some dank in there to be found.
Hermy1
Hermy3

Lookin flame brosive!!!

Thanks homie!!

nice work man.. glad to see you back at it... :)

It feels good to be back at it!

Great strains, bro. U better not go anywhere either. Would be a shame to lose a friend like u. That White Fire looks off the hook. Glad u found some dank from that pack of beans. Stay Funky, Surfr!

Yo Cap! She smells like Chocolate Covered Cherries 2 me. I ran her from seed and have a nice mom ready to cut on. Pop them beans, homie!

Thanks Rival!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Killin it! Those Afghan & 13 OG's look spectacular bro, great pics too. That one girl hermed out something gnarly though eh, eesh. Still looks dank though. Cheers Surf, be well, rap soon. Motiv

Top Bottom