All Mental Illness Patients!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter WORF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Welcome there . I have a.d.d. , some alzheimerisish shit , motorskill and autonomic problems. . I only have bad time when i forget what im doing which is overwelming if i have to try to do or fix soemthing or explain somehting. I just laugh it off alot too. Im totally good with it. Sometimes i need to remind myself of that. lol. But if something confuses me like a cop telling me i cant park in a space while picking up my mother at the bus staion. My right arm and lips go limp and i gotta talk through my lips and arm just dangles and becomes useless. funny how the mind works. I found exceptance . Im getting better and better without being a patient.........................I will never be thier slave !

WORF

WORF

@diamond2.0 i love your strength!!!!!!!! thank you for your story i found motivation in this post !
i wish you good health my friend

what strain if you have one that helps with your great outlook on your situation? i was looking at an article that says cbd may be able to help with some of your ailments check this out--------------:cool:

CBD May Reverse Brain Deficits In Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s

CBD could protect the brain from degeneration and reverse impairments in a number of disorders, according to new research out of Brazil.

TruthOnPot.com – Scientists have identified a role of cannabidiol (CBD) in countering chemical imbalances in the brain, which they say could be useful in treating a number of disorders.

The chemical in question is iron. Despite being an essential nutrient, high levels of iron can damage brain cells and lead to impairments such as memory loss in Alzheimer’s. Abnormal iron levels have also been linked to the progression of Parkinson’s Disease.

Using CBD, researchers from Brazil were able to reverse markers of brain damage caused by high doses of iron in rats – restoring them to normal levels. The results were able to confirm observations from an earlier study, where a single dose of CBD was “able to recover memory in iron-treated rats.”

Writing in the July issue of Molecular Neurobiology, they concluded that CBD has significant potential in restoring brain function and protecting the brain from further damage.

“Our findings support the potential of cannabidiol in reversing cognitive decline and its clinical use in treating neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease and Alzheimer’s Disease.”

Iron has been shown to cause brain degeneration by promoting oxidative stress. On the other hand, CBD – a non-psychoactive chemical found in marijuana – is known to have powerful antioxidant properties, making it “a promising candidate” for treating these disorders, wrote the authors.

The study was conducted at Pontifical Catholic University and funded by the National Institute for Translational Medicine (INCT-TM). :):):):)

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

i used to use Tucks trainwreck clone i used to have when i was down and dirty i got from his friend. . Ate it 3 times a day for seven years straight. I like the strongest sativa possible to help me think faster and articulate words better as long as muscle relaxer which is a quality a good wreck will have without puttin ya down. Found a replacement pollin chuckin and lost the darn thing though. It was even better ! I did better pushing myself faster if ya know what i mean. To heal it im using supplements and better diet. I unplugged my cable t.v.lol. . mms from jim humble is reversing the autonomic nuerapothies really well. Reversed the wasteing already. Angstrom magnesium helped my out head alot making me calmer . A must was quiting aspartame and changing diet. I was thinkin something else but forgot. lol. Im pretty upbeat except for little situations. lol. Now i dont have the savere fatique either luckily thanks to colloidal silver . I have a replacement though now from a cross i made i call autopilot. lol. I gave a neighboor a canna cap and next time i saw him he said " stuff put me on autopilot " . Making it joy to do what he didnt want to do. lol. Before 02 i was on buspar, celexa , narcotic muscle relaxers and vicodin . Had many pyscotic episodes. Never again ! Those make my shadow take control. Not me ! Hard to be humble on that shit. I felt like a door matt ! I would have to leave the internet forums if i took that crap again. Believe that !

oh i remeber now. Spiralina and mms is helping my a.d.d.and enziety.now im jts shy. lol. i dont get the falling off a cliff feeling now. whew. ive lamots had to pull off the highway about to pass out worrying about somehting. Man , i jst turned the radio up and consentrated on the healing music. For the first time even with motor skill problems i can read outould for whole paragraphs without stumbling like i used to. it used to be like a glitch trying to read out loud. id pass my christmas card or birthday card around fopr others to read because i couldnt go a darn sentace wihtout messing up. fine in my head though......ataxia make me type shitty. can ya tell.lol.

Last edited:
theseekeroft

theseekeroft

@theseekeroft i was reading a article about how cbd is being tested to help brain injury .... i would suggest a cbd rich strain not a cross but straight cbd rich lineage i also found this nice tidbit ---------;););)
Thank you WORF ... great info.

There are no meds for brain injury ... so the medicinal use of cannabis is very dear to my heart and as that info reports my overall well being.

It is clear that Cannabis could be a wonder drug for all medical conditions that are associated with the brain.

Thank you WORF for all starting this topic and for all the great info.

Thank you to everyone else for your valuable and heartfelt posts as well.

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

This is whta im beating yet thye say no cure. Well , im curing it and have outlive my diagnosis .yeah baby ! I was "full blown "with snapped out muscles and couldnt sit up really and my head just hung there if i did. I was all this shit.Couldnt sweat in half my body or make tears . Saverly fucked up. Caused by phenol going through my hands when i worked slave conditions.

What is multiple system atrophy?

Multiple system atrophy (MSA) is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder characterized by a combination of symptoms that affect both the autonomic nervous system (the part of the nervous system that controls involuntary action such as blood pressure or digestion) and movement. The symptoms reflect the progressive loss of function and death of different types of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord.

Symptoms of autonomic failure that may be seen in MSA include fainting spells and problems with heart rate, erectile dysfunction, and bladder control. Motor impairments (loss of or limited muscle control or movement, or limited mobility) may include tremor, rigidity, and/or loss of muscle coordination as well as difficulties with speech and gait (the way a person walks). Some of these features are similar to those seen in Parkinson’s disease, and early in the disease course it often may be difficult to distinguish these disorders.

MSA is a rare disease, affecting potentially 15,000 to 50,000 Americans, including men and women and all racial groups. Symptoms tend to appear in a person’s 50s and advance rapidly over the course of 5 to 10 years, with progressive loss of motor function and eventual confinement to bed. People with MSA often develop pneumonia in the later stages of the disease and may suddenly die from cardiac or respiratory issues.

While some of the symptoms of MSA can be treated with medications, currently there are no drugs that are able to slow disease progression and there is no cure.

MSA includes disorders that historically had been referred to as Shy-Drager syndrome, olivopontocerebellar atrophy, and striatonigral degeneration.

www.rarediseasesnetwork.org/ARDCRC/patients/learnmore/MSA/index.htm. This group of researchers conducted a clinical trial to assess whether the drug rifampicin can slow the progression of MSA. Unfortunately, the study did not show the drug is effective. However, the investigators demonstrated that it is feasible to conduct multi-center clinical trials involving a rare disorder such as MSA. Important data were obtained from this trial, which can be expected to aid in the design of future trials.

Additionally, MSA is one of the diseases being studied as part of the NINDS Parkinson’s Disease Biomarkers Program (http://pdbp.ninds.nih.gov/). This major NINDS initiative is aimed at discovering ways to identify individuals at risk for developing Parkinson’s disease and related disorders and to track the progression of the disease. Identifying biomarkers (signs that may indicate risk of a disease and improve diagnosis) will speed the development of novel therapeutics.

Additional research on neurodegenerative diseases such as multiple system atrophy can be found using NIH RePORTER (http://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter.cfm), a searchable database of current and past research projects supported by NIH and some other federal agencies. RePORTER also includes links to publications and patents citing support from these projects.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov

Reading this makes me shake !

I had all the side effects as if i took meds so they just me to die. I got a saying , get off the dope , levedopa that is ! fixed my hep c too. lol. Idiot drs wanted to give me stuff that makes women lactate from canada untested for me to digest food. I was on ethro and it did nothing. i actually got to sick to eat it and had to stop and just smoke. Couldnt bong though. it sucked back .lol.

Last edited:
theseekeroft

theseekeroft

Really happy for you diamond2.0 ... that is a nasty medical condition ... keep kicking it in the ass man.

Thank you for sharing ... you sound like someone we could all learn a lot from.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Kudos to people for owning their mental illness'. Still a pretty big stigma against people suffering from mental illness. Even alcoholism is acknowledged as a disease, yet we still ostracize people for having mental health issues.

In 2010 the Lawyer defending my umpteenth disorderly conduct charge (the catch all charge for being an asshole in public) sensed there was something running amuck in my brain and referred me to a really good doctor who did an extensive week long battery of cognitive/IQ/psychological testing. The good news, apparantly I have a 135 IQ. The bad news, I am among the 2% of the world's population diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. It was a tough diagnosis. After a year of denial, I eventually accepted the hard truth.

The problem I'm having currently is now that I have accepted myself as having BPD, it is tough to decide who I share this information with in my day to day life. For a while I was sharing it freely with all my friends and close acquittances. Not randomly, but at times during a conversation when I felt it was appropriate. Unfortunately my honesty directly resulted in the loss of several relationships. So now I'm thinking maybe my mental illness is something I'm going to have to mostly keep to myself in the future.

theseekeroft

theseekeroft

Kudos to people for owning their mental illness'. Still a pretty big stigma against people suffering from mental illness. Even alcoholism is acknowledged as a disease, yet we still ostracize people for having mental health issues.

In 2010 the Lawyer defending my umpteenth disorderly conduct charge (the catch all charge for being an asshole in public) sensed there was something running amuck in my brain and referred me to a really good doctor who did an extensive week long battery of cognitive/IQ/psychological testing. The good news, apparantly I have a 135 IQ. The bad news, I am among the 2% of the world's population diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. It was a tough diagnosis. After a year of denial, I eventually accepted the hard truth.

The problem I'm having currently is now that I have accepted myself as having BPD, it is tough to decide who I share this information with in my day to day life. For a while I was sharing it freely with all my friends and close acquittances. Not randomly, but at times during a conversation when I felt it was appropriate. Unfortunately my honesty directly resulted in the loss of several relationships. So now I'm thinking maybe my mental illness is something I'm going to have to mostly keep to myself in the future.

Hey GreenThumbBill ... your not alone my friend ... I have a brain injury ... but could write a very similar post.

I've learned to say What the Fuck a lot ... even yell it man ... it helps me!

I finally decided that it is not to worth it to think about other peoples opinions ... but also I try to be more careful who I share stuff with ... and how it is shared. All are really hard for me to do. So I say WTF an awful lot.

Your not alone man ...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

I have a family member who's been Dx'd with a BPD (another one on the spectrum). I think it's terrible that people would turn away when you make such a confession. I'm sure you're also aware of how often people with BPD don't accept a diagnosis, so good on you for that and going that far.

Are you getting therapy, like dialectical behavioral therapy + counseling? I do hope so.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Are you getting therapy, like dialectical behavioral therapy + counseling? I do hope so.
I attempted two different DBT therapy programs but quit both times. I found group therapy extremely unnatural and contrived. Plus, I was the only person in both groups with an official BPD diagnosis. People are apparantly going to DBT therapy for all kinds of issues nowadays, not just BPD as DBT was originally intended to treat. So, I couldn't really relate to the other people in the group. Also most of the people in DBT therapy nowadays have been court ordered (it's becoming a racket) and don't take it seriously. People would rarely come to group with their assignments completed and there was very little group participation.

I will probably try again someday though, we'll see.

WORF

WORF

@theseekeroft no problem friend i get great joy from helping others im just happy that your here and we can support each other if need be some time people like us are forgotten or they have no support system whatsoever so your welcome and thank you rite back at cha!!:D
:D:D;)

WORF

WORF

WORF

@GreenThumbBill no my friend please don't do this telling is therapy ..... hell this is you, You did not choose this part of you and you cant sweat it out either .... im going to be 100% honest to hell with any one who can not except you for all of you i know it sound corny but this is truth especially so called Friends now family that's different its worth trying to make that work.. but if they cant come around well.... this is just another fact of life we all have some wicked ignorant selfish folks in are family so you know....... but never be ashamed i was at a time in my life but i found honesty is always the best policy ...plus its a good filter of bull shit people

WORF

B

budfarmer

I did some research on cannabis for treating psychosis and pschizophrenea turns out there is a medical study done in Isreal that demonstrated CBD is just as capable of controlling these mental illnesses as the standard cocktail of pharmaceuticals, the doctors felt the CBD patients actually did better because they experienced no side effects from the CBD. The patients in the study in fact thought they may have been given a placebo because they didn't feel drugged but maybe they were just being paranoid.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

@GreenThumbBill no my friend please don't do this telling is therapy ..... hell this is you, You did not choose this part of you and you cant sweat it out either .... im going to be 100% honest to hell with any one who can not except you for all of you i know it sound corny but this is truth especially so called Friends now family that's different its worth trying to make that work.. but if they cant come around well.... this is just another fact of life we all have some wicked ignorant selfish folks in are family so you know....... but never be ashamed i was at a time in my life but i found honesty is always the best policy ...plus its a good filter of bull shit people

WORF
I appreciate your support, but BPD is a pretty violent affliction. It's not just depression or self hurting. I assault, demean and disrespect other people constantly and that's not the person I ultimately want to be. I can't even leave my house most of the time dude. I'm a self imposed shut in. I usually leave the house 3-4 times a month! Almost every time I go out into public and interact with strangers I get into a major altercation with somebody. I'm capable of extreme violence and honestly I'm scared of what I'm potentially liable to do to somebody one day if I don't get help.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I did some research on cannabis for treating psychosis and pschizophrenea turns out there is a medical study done in Isreal that demonstrated CBD is just as capable of controlling these mental illnesses as the standard cocktail of pharmaceuticals, the doctors felt the CBD patients actually did better because they experienced no side effects from the CBD. The patients in the study in fact thought they may have been given a placebo because they didn't feel drugged but maybe they were just being paranoid.
CBD meds don't agree with me. They make me way more depressed, lethargic and anxious. Sativas are where I find relief. They motivate me, get me inspired and even happy. Sour Diesel, Durban Poison and Chemdog #4 are some of my personal favs. Sweet Tooth #4 and Sensi Star are a couple of the more Indica leaning strains that I find helpful.

Everybody's unique.

Latest posts

Top Bottom