All My Nugs Look the Same

• Thread starter Wahwahwahwah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wahwahwahwah

I've been growing for about five years. I've grown some absolutely stellar buds. Dense, fragrant, high content nugs. The plants themselves are always super healthy and produce max yields.

One thing I would like to improve upon is the look of my finished product. A lot of my buds look the same. I can usually tell them apart by sight but I never get even close to images of the strains online. For example, black or purple strains look the same as everything else.

For reference, I'm using an SF4000, Fox Farms nutes in Fox Farms soils. I keep the panels 18" off the canopy and run a Lux of 60-70k during flower. Average temps are between 76-80deg.

I'm not complaining....I love my weed....just looking to improve. I have a feeling it's related to LEDs.

HappynessBreath

HappynessBreath

Fragrant, but all smelling the same and not like weed I'm guessing.

Takes a shit ton of chemicals to homogenize bud.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
you do realise the pics on the breeder’s sites have been air brushed or digitally altered.

W

Wahwahwahwah

you do realise the pics on the breeder’s sites have been air brushed or digitally altered.
Yeah I get that. I'm just thinking in terms of say Runtz I've had grown commercials looking almost black in the bag but Runtz I grow is green.

W

Wahwahwahwah

I was thinking notes, lighting ot temps. For example, I thought I read somewhere that cold temps can induce color.

Also, possibly the way I'm trimming. I go real close to the nug leaving very little leaf.

Top Bottom