All My Other Plants Are Fine But This One?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

why is the leaves look like i overwatered when i didnt? There outdoor when rain comes i put them under a canopy but could this be from the weather being to hot? All I’m using is biobizz grow and Poland spring water because i don’t trust my tap water.

All my other plants are fine but this one
All my other plants are fine but this one 2
All my other plants are fine but this one 3
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

why is the leaves look like i overwatered when i didnt? There outdoor when rain comes i put them under a canopy but could this be from the weather being to hot? All I’m using is biobizz grow and Poland spring water because i don’t trust my tap water.
Maybe some root insects because i don’t see anything else?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Put it in the shade?

Or maybe under watering?

Could it be? I can't feel them for you but you should have a grip about pot being heavy or light and also if the weight is spread all over the pot or concentrated at the bottom. I can usually tell if the pot is heavy at the bottom or simply just generally heavy. If they're sitting on the concrete, the bottom can get cold but the rest of the pot is getting hot and using more water too. By the looks of it your plant is drowning and being thirsty at the same time.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Could it be? I can't feel them for you but you should have a grip about pot being heavy or light and also if the weight is spread all over the pot or concentrated at the bottom. I can usually tell if the pot is heavy at the bottom or simply just generally heavy. If they're sitting on the concrete, the bottom can get cold but the rest of the pot is getting hot and using more water too. By the looks of it your plant is drowning and being thirsty at the same time.
Lmao drowning and thirsty she’s fucked I’m going to put her in the shade and give her some water the pot was really light

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Lmao drowning and thirsty she’s fucked I’m going to put her in the shade and give her some water the pot was really light
Just needed some water n maybe the sun going down did help to put shit she popped back up quick plants are fucking magic man gave her 1.5 teaspoons of bio buzz grow and Poland springs and she’s looking back to normal thanks for the input farmers!! Hope this helps anyone w the same problem i had!!

CaptnCrunch

CaptnCrunch

I thought it looked like it was thirsty. I have 2 plants that have done that for the last month. They must be the "drama queens" of the bunch, lol

S

shadowseeds

Those yellow plants dont look so healthy. Id say you have ph issues.

Top Bottom