All natural indoor growing (no lights, no nothing)

• Thread starter SideburnJack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SideburnJack

SideburnJack

I'm documenting growing indoors in a sunny south facing room. Just soil, compost and sunlight. I started with 10 Sensi Seeds ruderalis indica seeds that were several years old. They all sprouted but a few died right away and a few died some days later. So right now we're three weeks in and there's 5 of them left and they are doing fine. They already have a nice smell if you stick your nose in them :)

Why this way? Outside is not an option and I don't want to spend money on equipment I might not need. We'll see how this one goes and I'll adjust what's needed for the next grow. Weed has been doing fine for thousands of years and I suspect it will do fine this way too.

All natural indoor growing no lights no nothing

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I did this the first time I grew weed.

I got about 4 weeks of veg in, before my friends and I were out of weed, chopped the plant and dried it in a toaster oven. This was almost 50 years ago, when it was perfectly acceptable to smoke leaves.

Our 15-year-old asses got high AF.

elduderito

elduderito

I checked out the strain - apparently it's a semi-auto flower (half the plants flower with no change to light) -- I think with normal photoperiods you may have issues with light coming from inside your room at night

mashy

mashy

Good work giving it a crack, I think having autos gives you every chance. Looking forward to seeing how it goes 👍

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
im pretty sure you cant really do "all natural" and inside at the same time.

good luck! i looked at this strain, and like @elduderito says, it has a 50/50 chance of being an auto. that might change things for you. if some are photos and some are autos...

post lots of pics!

SideburnJack

SideburnJack

I put them in bigger pots and they seem to have adjusted to the new roomier living situation. I've read it should be fine if they get at least six hours of direct sunlight each day. I'm curious to find out how many of them will autoflower. I think I'll force flowering anyway at some point by putting them in a completely dark room.

I used to smoke a lot way back when (20 years ago), but I ended up getting panic attacks after a several years of use that grew into abuse... so I quit. I deliberately went with a strain that has a fair amount of CBD and I'm trying to keep is as organic and low key as possible. I'm not looking for a gigantic yield or ultra high THC content. Been there, done that and now I'd like to find out if the mellow homegrown route is more to my liking.

20210501 1744411

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Good luck keep us posted on your progress 👍

mashy

mashy

I put them in bigger pots and they seem to have adjusted to the new roomier living situation. I've read it should be fine if they get at least six hours of direct sunlight each day. I'm curious to find out how many of them will autoflower. I think I'll force flowering anyway at some point by putting them in a completely dark room.

I used to smoke a lot way back when (20 years ago), but I ended up getting panic attacks after a several years of use that grew into abuse... so I quit. I deliberately went with a strain that has a fair amount of CBD and I'm trying to keep is as organic and low key as possible. I'm not looking for a gigantic yield or ultra high THC content. Been there, done that and now I'd like to find out if the mellow homegrown route is more to my liking.

View attachment 1119465
Good luck with the journey man 👍. I hope you have a better relationship with the plant than 20 years ago ✌️☮️

SideburnJack

SideburnJack

Well it's been a while, but there hasn't been much going on, except they're happily growing growing growing. One of them is quite a bit smaller than the others, but they're all doing fine. The whole floor they're on smells like cannabis :)

Am I correct in thinking these are preflowers? Female I hope, or is it too soon to tell?

20210527 204255
20210527 204827
Top Bottom