All new strains to me

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Well fk, cant sleep so guess I'll go to lowes or home depot & see if I can get stuff I need for next batch of plants

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I got a s-load of promix yesterday at a walmart,first time ever shopping there,was pretty impressed as everything was already ready when i got there.Its like vacuum packed so no chance of bugs infiltrating

Wish that was true. I thought the same but my recent bale of pro mix hp had gnats.

I use microbe lift mosquito control (works for fungus gnats) at 4 drops per gallon regularly now for control.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Try the perlite , it's good stuff...
Got the perlite this time, think I'm gonna grab cheap tds meter, havent had to use 1 in years but with all these different mediums & additions I feel the need to doublecheck myself, plus with everything else going on I might get a bit flaky for a while & fk stuff up

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I got a s-load of promix yesterday at a walmart,first time ever shopping there,was pretty impressed as everything was already ready when i got there.Its like vacuum packed so no chance of bugs infiltrating
In my area fungus gnats are just a given, sometimes worse than others but little b....rds always around, just try to control them is all I do. Picked up DE & perlite to mix in with walmart promix, time to stop playing with new stuff & do things little more normally, have basically figured out which 1s can handle newbies anyway now so time to get to real work. Got some skunk in flower that I'll keep & still poking at the sour 91s, got 2 (pretty sure 1 of them is boy, other could go either way, too early) in flower & 1 (extreme sensitivity to nute od but smells best so I may keep it for me but I cant give it out to newbies) in veg, same situation with the skunk in veg, it handled od worse than the sour 91 did (at least the nice skunk in flower is strongly female)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Fuck it, feeling old school, let that dude come in on my shift tonight & I'll take care of it

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Sorry y'all shits little though right now so not around much

dire wolf

dire wolf

I think I forgot to check them yesterday, hope I'm not too late with couple, fk
Hey D , I would do a deep pencil hole in a cup of pro mix and a bit of perlite in a solo cup and keep a plastic wrap on top for a day or two if it's hot , otherwise if not too dry and hot under the light , they should make it .......
I would definitely bury them right up to the growing tip if you can ....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hey D , I would do a deep pencil hole in a cup of pro mix and a bit of perlite in a solo cup and keep a plastic wrap on top for a day or two if it's hot , otherwise if not too dry and hot under the light , they should make it .......
I would definitely bury them right up to the growing tip if you can ....
Forgot to post, another moonshine haze came up, 3/4 (think other seed too smashed but I'll give it another day or 2). Did some helmet head surgery, I think most or all will be good

Latest posts

Top Bottom