All new strains to me

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Since my water clones mostly turned out pretty well, conclusion with my own eyes is water cups take longer but root at same success rate as jiffy cubes. Ak48 seems to be failure/slow plant either way while og kush does great with skywalker og as close 2nd & c99 coming in 3rd for cloning in general.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Now for new experiment. Cutting large tops off of amnesia & green crack. Gonna split clones in middle to double them & see how it goes. It should in theory work but I've never tried this before
20200225 031902

20200225 032153

20200225 032237

20200225 032741
20200225 032756

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I was planning on flipping to flower 3/1 but I might wait couple weeks longer. Maybe I'll do it anyway. Fma I'm so indecisive right now, been too long since I've done this. Got few more days to decide. Wanna make sure all bugs & calmag od issues are gone before I make switch & the seedlings are pretty young still. Think I'll wait 1 week for sure, maybe 2, ran outta room in veg tent so gotta flip these others all at same time instead of just 4 originals

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Outta room. I feel ya on that one!

How is the split clone doing? Dried out or still looking good?

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I always thought about splitting a clone, my curiosity is eager to see your results. I need to meet some local guys so we can swap strains and such lol

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I always thought about splitting a clone, my curiosity is eager to see your results. I need to meet some local guys so we can swap strains and such lol
I f...d up the cut on GC so 1 got more stem than the other, the 1 that got less stem is the one doing bad, don't think it'll survive but my own fault

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I was using jiffy cubes with good results but recently switched to rock wool and not getting as good results

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I was using jiffy cubes with good results but recently switched to rock wool and not getting as good results
I normally use jiffy pellets too, this is plain soil mixed with jiffy starter mix so I'm seeing how it goes, I'll try this again with plain jiffy pellets if this doesn't work. I was just being OCD & putting all them in same containers to try to figure out where I'm gonna be able to put plants I'll keep in future & how I'm gonna keep numbers down to legal limits. Think I'm gonna try grafting male stems to mom of same kind too

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Anyone tried sour 91 or gmo sour dubb x wilson? Just got both (gmo sour dubb x wilson was freebie) so just curious if anyone has ever tried them

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

That OGK in the corner is the 1 I'm gonna use as my 1st rootstock for grafts. I expect to go thru some trial & error so just using the best 1 of my non-keeper strains, gotta let it grow a little of course before I cut it open to stick random branches in poor thing lol
20200227 184050

Top Bottom