All Of My Strains Are Cloudy At The Same Time - Hybrid, Sat & Indica

• Thread starter NewEngland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewEngland

NewEngland

Hi All -

I'm in week 8 of flower (12 on / 12 off) in two separate tents, both tents 4x8. Sativa tent has 3 Strawberry Blue Fems and 3 Haze Berry Fems with 400cfm intake & outake fans, two orbital/circulating fans and a dehumidifier set at 40% RH. Temps are running 85 or so.

Hybrid & Indica tent has the same type of and circulating and exhaust equipment as well as a dehumidifier. I have a Black Russian Fem, an OG Kush Fem, a Wombat Fem and a Jack Herer fem. Also 40-50% RH

Growing in both 1 and 3 gallon airpots and 3 gallon smart pots with Roots Organic soilless, Soul Synthetics PEAK, BLOOM and BIG SWELL - hand watering, at about 900-1300ppm and using an RO tank 5.7-6.15 pH.

I just inspected the upper (not top colas, but smaller buds just below the top colas) buds and sugar leaves with a 100x lens. See attached. It looks like every strain is cloudy with a select (10% or so) amber trichomes. Thanks for all your help!

My question: does this make sense? some of these strains were supposed to be 6 weeks, others 8 and others 10. But they are all appearing ready at the same time and I am planning to start flushing today. I'm planning to prune the upper buds in 7-10 days after this flush. #1815 below is Black Russian FEM indica, #1799 is OG Kush FEM, #1778 below is Jack Herer FEM Hybrid. 3 more strains to follow. All cloudy with a tiny bit of Amber. Drastically different strains.

All of my strains are cloudy at the same time   hybrid sat  indica
All of my strains are cloudy at the same time   hybrid sat  indica 2
All of my strains are cloudy at the same time   hybrid sat  indica 3
NewEngland

NewEngland

#1885, Strawberry Blue FEM, #1890, Hazeberry FEM (Wombat is a FEM as well). Thanks for your comments!

IMG 1885
IMG 1890
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Temperatures of 85 degrees are too hot in my opinion.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Those trichs are more clear than cloudy and I think the bent degraded ones are from heat stress or physical damage.

And all of the strains you said are hybrids. Well real jack Herrer is mostly sativa.

NewEngland

NewEngland

Those trichs are more clear than cloudy and I think the bent degraded ones are from heat stress or physical damage.

And all of the strains you said are hybrids. Well real jack Herrer is mostly sativa.
Thank you! So you concur that they are not ready to harvest? I am unable to pull my heat back in the tent (no A/C). If I shut off the dehumidifier I can take temp down to high 70s but RH rises to 60%+ and I understand that it must remain at or close to 40% during flower. Any suggestions?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Thank you! So you concur that they are not ready to harvest? I am unable to pull my heat back in the tent (no A/C). If I shut off the dehumidifier I can take temp down to high 70s but RH rises to 60%+ and I understand that it must remain at or close to 40% during flower. Any suggestions?
Get a small AC unit that will bring your temps down and your humidity at the same time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My flower room hits 60% rh or a little higher all summer. It doesn't hurt anything with good airflow. Plants are actually happier and healthier with a little humidity.

I get plenty frosty weed from my room. I run a Medical perpetual so my plants are in different stages broken up a week or more apart so I need a common set of parameters for all of them in both rooms.

I stay 74- 77 degrees Fahrenheit (most important factor imo) and 45-65 humidity depending on season for my indoor ventilated rooms.

Here is my flower room last night for credibility.

IMG 6326

NewEngland

NewEngland

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses and images. I've pulled the dehumidifiers and temps are down to 77* a full 9-10*. Leaving dehumidifier outside the tent and the rH is hovering around 60-63%.

NewEngland

NewEngland

Relocating the intake outtake fans and removing the dehumidifier from the tents did little to pull temps down. I've been flushing with kleanse for one week. Plants are essentially idle. I'm installing a portable 12000 btu AC and ducting outside along with ducting my outtakes outside. Followed by sealing the 400sf room. Hope this helps and it's not too late. Lot of rusty / brown hairs going.......

Top Bottom