All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Seriously... That's some wicked eye candy! Hope you post up some cured nug shots after harvest... :harvest:

Sure thing buddy I wouldn't tease like that and leave you hanging.

Way to rock this grow, BubbleHaze! You're about to be totally rewarded for all your hard work!

My best grow yet gonna revamp the room in a few weeks and start fresh with all my gained knowlege.

That grow is off the hook.

Makes my hands hurt just thinkin about all that scissor action coming up!

:harvest:

Gonna hand trim it all its gonna hurt but in a good way, I have trimmed #5 before had blisters and cramps in my hands for a while. I have hurt myself more doing less rewarding stuff. Thanks man

KAL EL

KAL EL

Wow, nice looking plants. Can't wait to see them finish. Nice job.

K

kr0n1x

Just loving the show. Keep us posted! Keep up the diligent tending as well!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Wow, nice looking plants. Can't wait to see them finish. Nice job.

Just loving the show. Keep us posted! Keep up the diligent tending as well!

Thanks guys took allot of time but I am happy with the results.

I went and bought a filter and fan for the drying room today setting
the room up in the next few days I will post some pictures. I bought some magnifier's as well 30x and a 100x the ones that are almost done are about 85% 8-10 clear to amber ratio the others are 65-70% still amber and the trichomes are still filling up shouldn't be long now.. The soils are flushing now for over a week the UC will start a 5 day flushing process borrowed off Jack in the next 10 days or so.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Here are some pictures I took of the Matanuska Thunder Fuck right before I chopped her it was the only MTF I had

DSCN2149.JPG

DSCN2144.JPG

DSCN2154.JPG

DSCN2146.JPG

:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow... With all the bad ass bud shots, I keep forgetting to ask about your nutrient regiment... Care to share some details on soil vs UC? :wondering

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Wow... With all the bad ass bud shots, I keep forgetting to ask about your nutrient regiment... Care to share some details on soil vs UC? :wondering

That particular plant was Groudan mix in a 5 gallon smart pot. I used the water right out of th UC to feed it every 2 days and flushed once a month.

The soils I use the same mix just allot more ppms they were getting 1200-1350 ppms did the old nutrients once a week water in between flush every 4 weeks. All the potted plants grew under my wasted light none were under direct light. They were my fall back in case I failed at the UC. I love soil but I can't get the plant counts I need to make it worth it. All the rest of the plants seem to have a week or 2 left a few are gonna be giants.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the response bro... I just got a new iPhone 4 and your bud shots look even more amazing now! :rock

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Thx for the response bro... I just got a new iPhone 4 and your bud shots look even more amazing now! :rock

I can't wait to get a real camera mine is a dinosaur.

I have been trimming a plant a day only the MTF and one Sour Diesel so far . The MTF doesn't look like something to write home about although I am sure it is decent . The Sour Diesel looks like its gonna be a winner will post pictures and a smoke report when its done curing. I just started a five day flush process on the big UC. Also I found out that the other pheno type of Sour Diesel I have is Head Band a nice surprise I was wondering it looked awful different. Everything should be done in the next 7 days or so.

cardrack111

cardrack111

lookin stellar! that goat is some funk. have u sampled the sour yet? she was lookin kill.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

lookin stellar! that goat is some funk. have u sampled the sour yet? she was lookin kill.

The sour is sick both kinds one taste like traditional SD and the other taste like pine will give full smoke report after its cured in a few weeks.

2DogWalker

Bubble,

Dude that Golden Goat looks sick bro, keep on it...Can't wait to see what comes down the pipe... Sick absolutely sick that purple just looks amazing!

I smoked some of the Aurora I had pics of, flavor hasn't came out yet, but there is just something about the smell that makes my nose tingle in a great way, quite potent as well...FYI...

2Dog

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Bubble,

Dude that Golden Goat looks sick bro, keep on it...Can't wait to see what comes down the pipe... Sick absolutely sick that purple just looks amazing!

I smoked some of the Aurora I had pics of, flavor hasn't came out yet, but there is just something about the smell that makes my nose tingle in a great way, quite potent as well...FYI...

2Dog

Thanks bro ! Let me know the final smoke report on the aurora. Was the yeild decent ?

the golden goat looks ridiculous, keep up the good work

Lookin great ma friend!

Thanks guys ! Best free clones I have ever grown by far. Haven't smoked any GG yet but will let you guys know how good it is. Been fried off the scissor hash and small MTF and Sd pieces. Have 3 kinds jarred up and curing I can't wait.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Here are some pictures until everything is dry and cured
Sour Diesel / Headband dried and curing for almost a week now. Had to kill this one early!

DSCN2226.JPG

Scissor Hash Stash

DSCN22231.JPG

5 days of hard work

DSCN2217.JPG

I will post all the dry/cured pictures in a few weeks with a smoke report

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely amazing harvest shots Bubblehaze! Congrats once again... :cool

Top Bottom