All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

What up ? Finally to the end of my build just a few things left to do. Just thought I would get my thread started. This is what I ended up with. Besides empty pockets.

2 sealed rooms 6x12 and 12x12
24,000 Btu ductless mini split
6 1000 watt hps in xxl / ocho shields/vented
2 600 watt hps in regular vented shields on a light rail
under current system 6
under current XXL13 System 6
using silica medium
1 big ass air scrubber with a 10 inch can fan max
a few 6 inch can fans for my light cooling
and a 8 inch fan for light cooling
tank co2
gen 1 co2 burner
Hanna portable ph/ec/tds/temp meter

Using a mix of general hydro products and advanced nutrients with a bit of organics as well will list later when I get my inventory down.

I will be running
Golden Goat/uc-from clone
Sour Diesel/soil-from seed
Oger 99 - uc/groudan-from clone
Chem Dog Diesel - Uc /Groudan-from clone
Matanuska Thunder Fuck - Groudan-from clone
Bubble Haze - soil- from seed (My personal mix Bubblegum x Supersilver Haze hybrid) Seeds were a little old but got a few to pop.

Thanks to the guys who helped with my line up I appreciate the help.
Well by the 1st should be up and completely up and running the uc's are in transit everything else is ready. Hope they get here soon the plants are getting big waiting. They have been vegging under a 1000k waiting patiently.
Will see I might be rusty and might need some help on the way hope you guys enjoy. I have a few pictures will get more this weekend. I am a crappy photographer.
Big Room Starting to hang my lights and test my ventilation

DSCN06782.JPG

Bubble Haze - type 1

DSCN0674.JPG

Bubble Haze - Type 2

DSCN06762.JPG

Golden Goat

DSCN0673.JPG

Sour Diesel

DSCN06751.JPG

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Looking Good

You all ready did more work and order more then myself since Oct.10th.Looks like a nice rooms setup and good luck with your grow.I would like to get a UC,one day!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet... looking forward to seeing those rooms in action! All or nothing... FTW!!! Good luck on the UC adventure Bubblehaze... :cool

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Sweet... looking forward to seeing those rooms in action! All or nothing... FTW!!! Good luck on the UC adventure Bubblehaze... :cool

Thanks I need all the good vibes I can get.

W

Windsor

Clean set up, that bubble haze is lookin muy bien. When's harvest?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

that's what's up i love seeing new uc grows! i'm subscribing now! also you remind me of myself all kinda mediums and genetics running at once lol. i really want to just do a rip of one or even two strains but i always end up with lots of stuff in all kinds of mediums in my room.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

that's what's up i love seeing new uc grows! i'm subscribing now! also you remind me of myself all kinda mediums and genetics running at once lol. i really want to just do a rip of one or even two strains but i always end up with lots of stuff in all kinds of mediums in my room.
I could not make up my mind. Skill wise I am a soil grower but its time to graduate. The plants in the mini groudan blocks are outgrowing my soil 2 to 1 can't wait to see what the uc's do. They are at the store waiting for me will have at least one running by Tuesday.

B

Buddy Flowers

nice work man. looking forward to seeing this develop

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Everything is here installing the rest tomorrow. Should be up and running by Wednesday. Will post more pictures tomorrow.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Got the big UC hooked up today had a small leak . Should be up and running tomorrow. Tweaked my back trying to put the 3 inch pipe in the uni seals by myself definitely a two person job. Small UC will be up and running by Friday.

C

ClearWater

Looking great dude, cant wait to see them ladies rage! Rooms lookin real good. You're gonna love those Ogers lol, everyone does.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Hooked up my UC and both manifolds leak, I am starting to wonder about Current Cultures work ethic if I wanted to deal with problems I would have built it myself. You think for 1500 bucks they could at least glue the pipes together proper.

C

ClearWater

Yea thats kinda what I had wondered when I was really thinking about doing an undercurrent. The more I hear about em the more I will probably make my own that way I can make any modifications that need to be done. Thats too bad to hear man, bet that was a bit of a disappointment.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I have it up and running just leaks the slightest bit with the lights on it dries in minutes. I busted out the emergency tape. Put the Golden Goat in there it didn't even wilt (keeping my fingers crossed. Made the nutrients at 900 ppm like I was feeding them before. I am only running 4 lights at a time to save energy the plants aren't monsters yet. Starting the second UC tomorrow hope it goes better.
Finally fired up

DSCN0742.JPG

First day for the ladies in there new home.

DSCN0741.JPG

A little leak isn't gonna stop me.

cardrack111

cardrack111

there he is

Nice bro! Hit em hard...i'll be checkin in. Sucks to hear about ur leaks, they are for sure cheaply made...im gonna def build out my own UC-style tubs soon...run em next to the mpb's.

:passingjoint:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

The other UC went up without a hitch one more light rail to install and the veg. room will be complete. I wanted to plant the CSD's but the water is almost freezing will have to do it tomorrow. Man I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I spent the whole holiday cooped up working it will be nice to be set up finally.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good bubblehaze! Can't wait to see the magic. I'm watchin in on these girls. Keep us posted. Check out my tga grow. Will have new pics up soon also!

Top Bottom