All Over Pale Green 3 Weeks Into Flowering ?some Help Guys

• Thread starter SantaLebbos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SantaLebbos

SantaLebbos

Hello,
3 weeks into flowering some of the 18 plants started having an overall pale green color.
- Genes: Mazar/ T.Dream /White Widow
- temp stable at 25C to 26 humidity 40%
- 3 gallon pots/potting soil mix
- i use RO water. of 30ppm. i add 20 micro nuts and 100 cal/Mg (9N-9Ca-2Mg)
- clones vegged for 2 weeks and then flipped into flower.
- when i reported i didnt feed because the soil feeds for 3 weeks.
- 2 feeding has been given .
- one light 100 ppm NPK of Flora Nova Grow total 250ppm
- one heavier of 280 ppm NPK of flora grow total 420 ppm
After the last heavier feed no noticeable difference that was 4 days ago. this happened after the growth spirit. i think i should have given them a good feed. before switching into flowe below attached Pictures of First day of flower and 2nd week,. plus one of the plants that is showing these Deficiencies .
Note: Only the White Widow is healthy. all where feed the same.

First Day of Flower (F1)
First dayjpg

Week 2 flower
F1 week 2jpg

T.Dream one of them that are showing Deficiency
Td sickjpg

Kindly advice if you know what going on :)

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome to the farm

You can use the forums pic uploader.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The box below where you type your post, there is 3 green rectangles.
Upload a file
More options....

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello,
3 weeks into flowering some of the 18 plants started having an overall pale green color.
After the last heavier feed no noticeable difference that was 4 days ago. this happened after the growth spirit. i think i should have given them a good feed. before switching into flowe below attached Pictures of First day of flower and 2nd week,. plus one of the plants that is showing these Deficiencies .

First Day of Flower (F1)
View attachment 794907

Week 2 flower
View attachment 794909

View attachment 794910

Ph?

dan1989

dan1989

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks they look really quite healthy? Other than the occasional dead patch but let's face it a few flaws on leaves throughout a whole grow isn't exactly unusual. Beginners anxiety if you were to ask me :)

dan1989

dan1989

In fact in the spirit of the fat cat analogy that's pretty much the appearance I purposely aim for in my grows, I've come to prefer not pushing the PPM for yield in favour of the unbeatable taste of clean bud. I would keep at whatever you're doing personally but I'm no pro, that's just my opinion, and maybe I'm missing something here.

SantaLebbos

SantaLebbos

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks they look really quite healthy? Other than the occasional dead patch but let's face it a few flaws on leaves throughout a whole grow isn't exactly unusual. Beginners anxiety if you were to ask me :)
Hehe, i know that anxiety you talking about... i wish that was it... unfrtunatly its not :( .. one reason i went through all this trouble to take pics and post. Which i rarely do;)... is becuase i have 6 other plants of the same kind. Just a bit bigger pots. And they are looking much darker. So there is where the concern came.

I mean i am still im week 3 and 4 weeks to go. So if this is starting now. It will progress.

My only concern is that light green in my head is N def. but since it a mobile, it is suppose to start at the bottom. And here its all over. Thats all :) thank u for ur opinion mate:)

SantaLebbos

SantaLebbos

I agree and i am known for under feeding. But for some reason i know this is diff. From experience i knoe something is about to be a problem. Just trying to learn what it is. Befre it becomes serious :)
In fact in the spirit of the fat cat analogy that's pretty much the appearance I purposely aim for in my grows, I've come to prefer not pushing the PPM for yield in favour of the unbeatable taste of clean bud. I would keep at whatever you're doing personally but I'm no pro, that's just my opinion, and maybe I'm missing something here.
e

dan1989

dan1989

If you're comparing these to the other 6 plants, who's to say that you just haven't overfed the other 6 and they're too dark and too much N? I mean it might just be the case they look way greener on screen than in real life, who knows. I'm just saying, on screen they look excellent to me.

B

Bigbonez1984

Try
Hello,

First Day of Flower (F1)
View attachment 794907

Week 2 flower
View attachment 794909

View attachment 794910

try giving a little more N maybe they are heaver feeders and need more N

dan1989

dan1989

I consider there a difference between under feeding and simply feeding a lower ppm on the regular. Maybe you do just need to add stronger feeds. It all depends I guess on someone's opinion of what under or over fed is.

B

Bigbonez1984

But
Try
try giving a little more N maybe they are heaver feeders and need more N
They do look pretty good buddy I would say try a little heavy on the N like a little blood meal or something and see what happens but they do look good other then that bro

SantaLebbos

SantaLebbos

Sounds like you already know the answer man you're giving this guy advice like you're Ed Rosenthal. His plant looks exactly the same as yours. Pull your lights up a few feet and up your dosage 25% apparently.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/mag-def.95509/

Listen buddy, first you start with the beginners anxiety and then know spot checking me what i am commenting :) i am going to be nice...

First of all my leaves are not curling up at the edges. so thats why i told him to pull his light smart ass. my light are 4 feet away

second he is in coco and i am in soil and i already did 25% increase. it might work for him since but he needs to check it out.

i have tried 3 trails on each water before coming here!

third, i feed all the same and yes the color is different. you think i am here to waist my time and get likes or attention or shit. this grow is for patients.. and i dont want to end up with nothing at the end. since i have 4 light rotation. and dont want to F... it up.

if you dont have some good advice. piss off mate and go play somewhere else. thank you for your input.

Top Bottom