all plants burned down. Back to life in less than 3 hrs!

• Thread starter comeupg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

comeupg

hey everyone,

So I just posted, my buddys fans did not kick on so his plants shrivveled all up and appeared to be dead except one. Now not even 3 hrs later all the leaves are back and they are ready to go! Whoot! these things sure do grow fast!

I gave them a HUGE drink and that must have saved them! Pics are below!

first pic is lemon skunk, second is northern blueberry lights, last is white widow. Let me know what you think and how many weeks he has left?

All plants burned down back to life in less than 3 hrs
All plants burned down back to life in less than 3 hrs 2
All plants burned down back to life in less than 3 hrs 3
convex

convex

In your other thread you stated they were one week from harvest ...
These are only starting to show signs of flower ... gonna need a few months more.

Cheers

C

comeupg

wow! a few months more? Darn. They have already been going for 55 days, 12/12 from seed. This is taking for freaking ever! Why do you think it is taking so long?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U must have a light leak cuz thoes plants don't even look like they r budding yet.. They still look like they r still in veg mode..

C

comeupg

yea we think we had a light leak but get it resolved at between day 20-30 dont remember exactly.

hiboy

hiboy

Your story sounds wierd dude,,
those plants look like they are in veg mode and recovering from your growing problems. You need to change ya ways,, maybe new containers, lights . etc
hiboy

Deacon Frost

Deacon Frost

sounds like they were just dehydrated, they also are not even close to being done.

C

comeupg

alright so im going with the guy that said they were dehydrated. Coupled with the fact it had to be 120+ in there since the vents were off! ouch!

Any idea approx as how much longer we got? Should I just throw them outside at this point and make my fence and all?

C

comeupg

@hiboy how are you going to tell me my "story" sounds weird? I have fkin pics up which as sketch as hell for my friend due to the codes they put in the images these days to tell u exactly which camera took the pics. Then track it back to store etc. If you take pics with ur iphone ur an idiot.

I told u we were 12/12 from seed we are @ day 56 now. Any ideas to a solution? How much longer will we be waiting?

They are lit by 2 200w cfl handing over top and 2 75w cfls @ each end of the grow box (totaling 4). I'm 90% positive those were the cfl specs. I go more off size!

B

bigbudz239

First off go on eBay and buy cheap metal halide lights 400+ watts that will be enough for 3 plants the size of the ones in the pictures second off u have to veg ur seed til at least 2 feet tall at 18/6 then switch it to 12/12 to trigger it, thirdly that looks like it came from bagseed I can tell by looking at it the genetics aren't so great, fourthly it's trail and error dude you'll get it eventually I'd throw those outside even tho that's not optimal conditions and let it do what it does you've shocked those poor ladies in so many ways their confused and don't know what to do. Try again starting them on a 18/6 cycle with 48' ecolux fluorescents then move to MH 400 watt and continue experimenting:)

C

comeupg

@big budz. Are you serious? The only thing remotely intelligent you said in your post was to throw them outside! This coming from a guy that has 3 posts? I can tell you have never done a 12/12 from seed before! Bagseed? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Lls!!! We got them from the attitude bro still got a lot left but the three i started with this time were northern lights blueberry, lemon skunk, and white widow!

Below Are more pics. We are on day 58 now! We added 2 more 200w CFLs to the top, (That is the comparitave output) and 4 more 100w Cfl to the sides! Put a nice fan in too! (not pictured) Things are going to be looking really nice this time next week! Going for a quap!

Total lights are 4 200w cfls 8 100w cfls! this is a lot of CFL lumen power! WHOOT!

Lastly the people that are saying go with the 400w hps. We simply cannot deal with the heat on this setup. It is in a box! Lls!

P4220027
P4220028
P4220029
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I was going to comment on the state of this grow, but as I get older, I am trying to be a more positive person. Get a few books on general gardening and maybe a cannabis-specific one too. Good luck though man

-nugzz

C

comeupg

well I would love to hear your comments/thoughts stank. Constructive criticism and negativity are totally different :) And I can tell the difference ;-)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Well for starters, if you take a little more time to set up a room and think about the layout, you might get better results. I have never used cfls or a box for my "room", but I bet one of you has a closet and a 400 or 600 could easily be set up in there. Like I said though, think it through. Don't rush. Also, CLEANLINESS is key to not having to deal with pests and diseases. Good luck again.

-nugzz

C

comeupg

very cool. Yes there was not a lot of time for prep. we need these suckas ready for summer! We will be doing HID next. Honestly I really wanted to do CFL's this time tho to see what we could get. I think CFL's are really neat! I will have to clean out the "room" tomorrow. They are going to be due for a trimming, and one last LST'ing before the final run! Getting PUMPED!

F

fishhunt416

waisting ur time doing 12/12....must have the veg time of 18/6 atleast.....then when u flip to 12/12 they will change and start to flower..

X

xeet

I dont think anyone is tryin to bring you down bro just trying to help. First off its a bad idea to grow 12/12 from seed. You need to veg your plants a little bit at least. Secondly I agree with everyone that those plants dont look like they are even flowering. Once they do you have at least 8 weeks left to grow. And those cfl lights probably wont get you a quap so that will most likely disappoint you. I would set them outside and start over with the inside grow. Do a good bit of reading and re drsigning your grow space and always be prepared to fail. Trial and error is the name of the game.
Good luck to you, i wish you all the best with your grow.

F

fishhunt416

well shit i guess its possible to do 12/12 but after reading just a bit on it i think the time it takes to finish and the low yeilds its just not worth it...but going to research more on this......the veg time is worth every extra hour.

hiboy

hiboy

Hey brah,
I was kinda tripping when u wrote your in flower for how many weeks was it.7---8? Not use to seeing such small things that far in. Your limited space is def. hurting your progress.
On a positive note, install a fan (small one) pointing down on them so they have fresh air coming in , maybe put it on a timer. Second line the box with reflective material.
We want success from your grow brah.
More weed good deeds
hiboy

C

comeupg

yea my bad hiboy for getting on u before took ur comment the wrong way. From the reading and grow journals I have read the people that have done 12/12 from seed have yielded well.

hiboy, yesterday I had the fan pointed downward but I feel like it was trapping way too much heat at the leaves were drooping/ burning tips. I reversed it to blow outward to suck the heat out and they seemed to do much better and still had a little bit of the reverse breeze. Not sure If that makes sense but yea.

The northern lights blueberry and white widow are DEF showing signs of flower and have little baby tiny buds on the top starting to open up. The lemon skunk has fell behind a little tho but I am expecting her to pick back up as she notices her sisters starting to beat her ;-)

hiboy, do you think I should throw these outside? I would really like to just keep them indoors. Outside is so hard (animals, police, rippers etc.)

Top Bottom