All the way from Cairo

• Thread starter alytalawy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alytalawy

There's a lot of talk about tissue culture on the internet and some you tube videos about tissue culture. This lets you have a lower plant profile as far as height is concerned starting out. If you are not going to clone your plants and just grow them from seed, select a strain that doesn't grow so much after flowering is started. Maybe an indica/sativa strain might be your best bet instead of a pure sativa.

Yea I was actually planning on growing Vanilla Kush and see how they go when it comes to their height... I still want to learn more about cloning cause it looks really interesting because I am still new with all of this lol.... Do you think my super silver will grow when it goes into flowering?

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Yea I was actually planning on growing Vanilla Kush and see how they go when it comes to their height... I still want to learn more about cloning cause it looks really interesting because I am still new with all of this lol.... Do you think my super silver will grow when it goes into flowering?

Yes your super silver will definitely grow a lil in flower, as well as any strain. Just keep that in mind. Super silver is a sativa/indica hybrid. Done from9-10 weeks, some phenos go a little longer due to the sativa (skunk/haze influence.)

Definitely stay with kushes and indicas if height are an issue.
proper pruning/manipulation can keep any strain in order, as long as you plan from the beginning.

How is the herb down that way? Is it hard to find? Expensive?

A

alytalawy

Wow! How is the weed in Cairo?!

Yo man weed is actually starting to increase here..... Bedouins in the desert grow weed but we call it another name but they are not good because they are grown in the desert and no caring on the plant what so ever and they harvest it in a very bad way... So you get weed but covered in sand man hahaha... So I think I am one of the few people who started growing I have some friends that are doing that as well so wish us luck bro!

A

alytalawy

Yes your super silver will definitely grow a lil in flower, as well as any strain. Just keep that in mind. Super silver is a sativa/indica hybrid. Done from9-10 weeks, some phenos go a little longer due to the sativa (skunk/haze influence.)

Definitely stay with kushes and indicas if height are an issue.
proper pruning/manipulation can keep any strain in order, as long as you plan from the beginning.

How is the herb down that way? Is it hard to find? Expensive?

Every thing is hard to find around here when it comes to the herb and even growing it and it is very expensive I know some people selling weed for 40 euros and thats a lot considering the prices around here!!!! What do you mean by pruning/manipulation sorry I am still a newbie so I am asking some stupid questions

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Sandy,uncared for weed? Your sh!t is gonna blow everyone away. Just keep reading and keep showing your girls love.:animbong:

A

alytalawy

Sandy,uncared for weed? Your sh!t is gonna blow everyone away. Just keep reading and keep showing your girls love.:animbong:

To clear things out its still weed but thats all Egypt had its MJ but grown very badly and its very cheap here even more cheaper than hash... Actually for my first trail of growing because I didnt want to ruin my good MJ seeds I got seeds from a batch of Egyptian weed that I got and grew it outdoor they are very strong because I grew them at wrong time so they are small in size but they have small buds on them lol and they smell very good too but I grew them like I would usually grow MJ but outdoors and I put nutrients and I took good care of them but of course the weather is harsh on them but they are almost done I want to start flushing them but I dont know how??

A

alytalawy

Nice!!! Much love from usa man.
Keep on growin! Youll be blowing peoples minds in no time!
How is the law, regarding cultivation?
Cc

Thanks For the support mann I really appreaite it man... Yea people are starting to smoke real weed here so they are already going crazy lol... But yea I will do my best on doing a good job with the growing.... Of course its against the law but they have other things to worry about now. :yes

clearcut

clearcut

wow your along way away brother:confused0054:

i wonder if i sent you one of my indica crosses if that would help you . my indicas stretch but not like the sativas at all . if good smoke is hard to come by there a good potent indica that finishes in like 55 days would be just what you need .

A

alytalawy

wow your along way away brother:confused0054:

i wonder if i sent you one of my indica crosses if that would help you . my indicas stretch but not like the sativas at all . if good smoke is hard to come by there a good potent indica that finishes in like 55 days would be just what you need .

Yea man this would really help me out around here because I need something that wont take long. I actually got Vanilla kush and I was planning on growing it soon.

Top Bottom