All was going good too...

• Thread starter Rumplestiltskin223
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

First time grow indoors. Lemon ak auto in ffof. ×2 mars hydro L.E.D. feeding fox farms treo ×1 a week at .5 strength. Water ging in at 6.8/7. Run off at 6.3/ 6.6. Thought it was cal mag def due to leds. Gave cal mag at 5ml per gal with ph 6.5 water. Spots still poppin up. And moving fast. Im at week 8 outta maybe 11 or so. Plz help me get her back on track.
All was going good too
All was going good too 2
All was going good too 3

BigCube

BigCube

LEDs have nothing to do with calmag deficiency. Not sure where you got that from.

From what I see, you have a nutrient excess. Probably calcium or magnesium.

Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

What nutrients are you giving her ? Why not do the hydro??
Fox fams treo at 0.5 strength. Feeding once a week since flower. Nothin thru veg. I only have space for a small tent. And i dont math well. Hydro is alot of numbers. Maybe someday aftwr im not noobin so hard.

BigCube

BigCube

Any ideas on a solution to not lose my harvest?
Nothing can repair the damage, the best you can do is prevent more damage, I would start with straight water flushing and recording your ppm/ec out. Get a good reading of what your soil is currently containing.

I'm willing to bet your ppm out is very high compared to your ppm in. Are you running any sort of pk boost?

Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

Nothing can repair the damage, the best you can do is prevent more damage, I would start with straight water flushing and recording your ppm/ec out. Get a good reading of what your soil is currently containing.

I'm willing to bet your ppm out is very high compared to your ppm in. Are you running any sort of pk boost?
I dont currently have a ppm meter. I have givin no bloom boosters. Should i give her a flush with just plain ph water ?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I dont currently have a ppm meter. I have givin no bloom boosters. Should i give her a flush with just plain ph water ?
I've heard some autos can be really picky with feed/nutes and cal/mag brings a lot of extra ppms with it. Flushing with 6.5 ph water is probably your safest bet at this point seeing that you are unable to measure runoff ppm but I bet its high. See how they look in a week...❤🌱🤞

Top Bottom