Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

• Thread starter snkrhd23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snkrhd23

My name is sneaker head 23 as I am a shoe geek, a connoisseur of kicks.I am from the land of the Spartans lol. Go green....everything.
I have been reading from the site off and on for about two years but for some reason only referencing it for personal research via google hahaha.
Anyways been doing hella reading and a little posting in the past month, mainly bc i have only been growing again(properly i might add) for around 6 months. I thought I should go back and introduce myself formally.

Im 21 y/o college drop-out that shouldve had 2 degrees by now haha. I was always smarter than most of the ppl that I was friends with in highschool which led me to believe that skipping school and selling/smoking/partying was more important. It was ok I had the cool mom, the hangout spot, and dough (bc I was the biggest dealer in school). and somehow still graduated with 3.? anyways thats how I got into weed. invested some money when i was 17 bought two 400w and some soiless mix and GH nova line and got to work haha. To say the least it grew and i harvested twice before i went to jail(unrelated incident ) and got out a few months later. I sold off the equipment and was on probation for a year. didn't have any interest in growing just a heavy user. until ALL my friends were doing it.

I have two grow rooms one flowering and one vegging, working on acquiring strains right now. but growing out some barneys farm seeds and private reserve strains. I don"t expect much from them but they'll do for the right now so dont bitch at me bc i thought it was the shit when i bought them 6 months ago. so I can wait to learn more from you guys and sorry about the long intro im a fast typer_? hahhah peace

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Welcome again. I thought your name was sink her hard 23.

Top Bottom