Almosted Busted!

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

My nieces phone "butt dialed" 911 to my house ,sat on it wrong ,1 touch dilaing ,and did not hear when they called back

the GPS's in cell phones are crazy,I live in the country ,the billing for the cell is in the city

they tracked it to my house within a few minutes

never let them in without a warrant ,they didn't want in anyways

I grew 6 1k lights ,18 UKCheese plants ,most STANKEN strain on the planet ,got 13 POUNDS,in the city and no one ever smelled ANYTHING !! good Carbon CaN filter and proper ventilation

Legal or not ,fix your smell problem ..you beggn to get ripped it sounds like to me

Z

zoeronerer

they can get the warr but its paper work to the boss ... he's over it ..

rook wants a promotion ...

why dont u move out of the apartment or the city at least .... just a suggestion ..

and dont ever even speak to cops or grow with room mates .. even yer brother

just a suggestion ..

good luck dubster

and remember u have no rights

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

wow crazy. you did the right thing. Sounds like the cop was being a dick already, hate to seem him take it up a notch. Man I feel for you guys. It must suck for the cops to be able to knock on your door. Out here we put up big fences with electric gates and they can sit out there all damn day trying to get in. we got plenty of food up in the hills. if they ain't kicking it down they ain't coming in.

So.... they choose to fly over us. don't let them land :mmm

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

My nieces phone "butt dialed" 911 to my house ,sat on it wrong ,1 touch dilaing ,and did not hear when they called back

the GPS's in cell phones are crazy,I live in the country ,the billing for the cell is in the city

they tracked it to my house within a few minutes

Nice, in Brooklyn back in the day you could call those 911's all you wanted while someone was getting killed in front of your building, now you can "butt dial" them and they show up in a few minutes? What is the world coming to.

Top Bottom