Aloha folks.......its been a while

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Hey THCfarmers.....been a while and a long road..but still doin what I love...growing All varieties of Canna.....Had a few very rough years and it just made me stronger...So here we are again...
Want to thank Logic for the heads up to come and talk shop again here as Ive been avoiding forums for a while...But honestly..Forums helped Built the Scene in many ways...
But heres a few images of what I been up to and hope to share with those who love All types of Cannabis....Hope everyone hads a great season and stay tuned
FOE20

Aloha folksits been a while
Aloha folksits been a while 2
Aloha folksits been a while 3
Aloha folksits been a while 4
Aloha folksits been a while 5
Aloha folksits been a while 6
Aloha folksits been a while 7
Aloha folksits been a while 8
Aloha folksits been a while 9
Aloha folksits been a while 10
Aloha folksits been a while 11
Aloha folksits been a while 12
Aloha folksits been a while 13
Aloha folksits been a while 14
Aloha folksits been a while 15
Aloha folksits been a while 16
Aloha folksits been a while 17
Aloha folksits been a while 18
Aloha folksits been a while 19
Aloha folksits been a while 20
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey THCfarmers.....been a while and a long road..but still doin what I love...growing All varieties of Canna.....Had a few very rough years and it just made me stronger...So here we are again...
Want to thank Logic for the heads up to come and talk shop again here as Ive been avoiding forums for a while...But honestly..Forums helped Built the Scene in many ways...
But heres a few images of what I been up to and hope to share with those who love All types of Cannabis....Hope everyone hads a great season and stay tuned
FOE20
Hey @FOE20 ! Good to see a familar name back around after yrs of not seeing you around. Forums are where its at for sure.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Aloha back@cha @FOE20 and Welcome Back to the funny FARM! πŸ€™ 😎 That's some beauties there, nice job...Btw, are you in/from Hawaii too? 😎
I wish man....never been to the Islands but used to talk and work lines with a handful of Hawaiian folk...Im a huge Hawaiian variety fan and really love Puna based lines..
But most familiar with Haw Webbed Indica, Haw Purple Indica, Maui's, Kona's, and Punas...
c2k, and my man DaFlyinHawaiian were 2 good guys from the past...My involvement with Pakalolo is from when I grew out many Haw types that them and I had exchanged..
One of the members sent me the shirt as gift..might of been DaFlyin...
But Ive always tried to have that Island state of mind!!...Mahalo
FOE20

PButfull3 03 10 12
PButtfullHead3 12 05 07
PButtHeadBud1 12 05 07
PButtersNew 10 03 08
PButtersFull 03 03 08
PBut6 7wk 7gal 01 30 10
PBut7wkFast 01 30 10
PButters 12 09 08
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I wish man....never been to the Islands but used to talk and work lines with a handful of Hawaiian folk...Im a huge Hawaiian variety fan and really love Puna based lines..
But most familiar with Haw Webbed Indica, Haw Purple Indica, Maui's, Kona's, and Punas...
c2k, and my man DaFlyinHawaiian were 2 good guys from the past...My involvement with Pakalolo is from when I grew out many Haw types that them and I had exchanged..
One of the members sent me the shirt as gift..might of been DaFlyin...
But Ive always tried to have that Island state of mind!!...Mahalo
FOE20
Good times...Right on, maybe ONE of these daze you'll be in da "hood"! πŸ‘ πŸ€™ We had some friends visit our island (Oahu) from Texas, he also joined the FARM afterwards (@breezy)...We played Tour Guides during their vacay, it went by way too fast! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™

Top Bottom