Aloha from Maui

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Been a little over 3 years since I logged in here.
Seeing some changes from what I last remembered...

Same me though. Save for a few changes.

I'm no longer flowering indoors in socal...
I'm vegging my gals inside, but I bloom them outside under the big bad Maui sun.
Pretty much using my indoor techniques I learned in Ukiah and just applying them to my quasi-greenhouse flowering... and its working pretty fucking good. If I do say so myself.

Im not pumping out massive amount of buds, but what I am producing are the some of the finest flowers available on the island. I aim for absolute quality first, then try to expand my yield of the highest quality.
I have successfully imported an elite platoon of the best of the best proven elite clones, past and present.

I like to think my garden is the best of the mainland & the best of HI. NO KA OI

Here's a few of the last batch of Chemdog D that fellout of the sky... (the plant behind it is HP13)
Aloha from maui
Aloha from maui 2

Aloha

waayne

waayne

Good to see you around Greyskull.

Your Maui D sure looks delicious!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
welcome back greyskull good to see you around again :)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, look who it is! Good to see ya back Greyskull! Hit me up when ya get a chance!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Well Aloha, look'n dank up in here, I dig the train of thought you employ in the garden, Peace SSP

Greyskull

Greyskull

More pics....

the HP13

kinda weird plant. very finnicky - if you're late watering/feeding and it starts to droop youre losing some leaves and a few days. Not the most powerful smoke - kinda turned me off at first. But the taste.........

GEDC3646
GEDC3644
HP13 092512 4
GEDC3646
GEDC3644

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice, Grey. Happy Holidays, how did you set up your greenhouse?

Greyskull

Greyskull

its a 6x10x6 dog kennel... kwik kennel to be exact
i made a crappy frame and placed some clear corrugated poly panels on it and threw it on the roof. then i draped some reed fencing around it to diffuse vision to whats on the other side....

nothing special.
its whats inside that counts hahahahaha

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
That Skunkdawg and Adub looks sick my friend! What kind of smells ya gettin off those?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks Mon, yeah got a buddy who does the same thing Hilo side. Nice pics, Adubb? Thanks again, hope ya pop in mo often......Alohas

Greyskull

Greyskull

upgraded & expanded

Now the cage is 6x20x6.... its like a shipping container greenhouse kinda thing. whatever it is, it kicks ass.
Im expecting a couple elbows every 35-40 days of maui's dankest since im running a perpetual/flip flop of crops. We'll see it may take a couple of runs to get everything instep and "on time." Once I get the tempo flowing its gonna be a machine. Thats the plan anyways.

New garden 122612 1
New garden 122612 2
New garden 122612 5

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

upgraded & expanded

Now the cage is 6x20x6.... its like a shipping container greenhouse kinda thing. whatever it is, it kicks ass.
Im expecting a couple elbows every 35-40 days of maui's dankest since im running a perpetual/flip flop of crops. We'll see it may take a couple of runs to get everything instep and "on time." Once I get the tempo flowing its gonna be a machine. Thats the plan anyways.

View attachment 279238View attachment 279239View attachment 279240
Make that an 8' H version with a 1" metal door and that would be Az legal. Sweeet, nice, you can't even see those girls and they have plenty of ventilation.

Top Bottom