Aloha from the 50th state

• Thread starter FatBoy808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup peoples, been lurking around THCF for a while and decided to get in on summu this, yeees suuuh :) Most of my interests is in cultivation, and I hope I can sharpen my skills, and help out as many people as I can while doing so.

Peace to all, I look forward to seeing you guys around, Aloha!
Fats

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks ML I appreciate it :D There's some amazing cultivation going on here. I was really interested in breeding & I'm blown away by how many breeders converse here & help out other growers, and that's what I'm in it for, to learn & be schooled :D Is there a strain you would recommend on THC bay that's good for someone of mid level skills, preferably indica, or indica dom? Mahalo in advance, Aloha.
Fats

G

Greengramps

Hey FatBoy808

Hi FatBoy808, Welcome to the farm. Yes there is a lot of good threads here. So in what ever you do good luck and Happy Gardening. Look forward to reading some of your threads. Peace and stay cool. GG :rollj::passingjoint:

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
ho howzit brah, :)
Wassup Bruddah! You from da 808, Chee-Hoo, Aloha!

Hi FatBoy808, Welcome to the farm. Yes there is a lot of good threads here. So in what ever you do good luck and Happy Gardening. Look forward to reading some of your threads. Peace and stay cool. GG :rollj::passingjoint:

Greengramps, wow, I wish my gramps would burn wit me, haha! Cool handle, mahalo fo da welcome Bruddahs, Aloha!
Fats

A

AlohaRebel

Ho Hawaiian lol wudup the farmer is the place man joined back in april lovin it, threads here are kick ass.

Except the Hawaii section in medical state area, not shit being talked about there

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup Bruddah Rebel, yeah, I jus use to check'um out ounce in a while, I hang at dis ahdah forum, planny koo peepo. Jus tryin to step it up a litto, an I felt THCF is da place to be if I like go BIG! Yuuup, rajah. But I was kinnuh disappointed wit da Hawaii medikoh secshen, but eh! Iss still all good, Aloha Bruddah!
Fats

P

plant-lover68

Welcome from the Island and what a coincidence, I'm an old fat dude, too.
Lol.

P

plant-lover68

I've always wanted to go to the Island, but spent all my money on Cannabis and going to Amsterdam. I'd like to go to one of those parties where they roast a whole pig in the ground. The four legged pig, of course. I watched this cooking show and they put these large leaves on top of these coals and put the pig in and some more leaves and covered him up and let him slow cook for a long, long time. Sounds good.

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
PL68 Wassup bro, you talkin about a Luau (Loo-Ow) and da pig is called Kalua (Kah-Loo-Ah) Good stuff man. I wouldn't mind going to A-dam, only to visits of course. Cool sig, peace out bruddah, Aloha.
Fats

I

IronLung D9

ahola brah love the islands... I know yr state went medical but whats the deal on collectives there? just wondering welcome!

IL

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup Bruddah IL, no collectives, care-givers are allowed, but you can't be a care-giver 'and' a recipient. But I guess it's better than nothing. You were growing some beans that I was interested in, but I got side tracked & forgot what it was??? As soon as I remember I'll drop by, in the mean time, take it easy bro, Aloha.
Fats

Latest posts

Top Bottom