Aloha THCFarmer

• Thread starter island
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

island

Hiya folks! been lurking around and thought i would introduce myself. I'm still a noobie and hope to learn a few things here about this hobbie we all share. I have a couple grows under my belt and a third starting its first week of flower. I'm a member on another forum and been checkin this one out for awhile. hope to meet some of you along the way. much respect! peace, island

Z

Zen

Anytime someone says Aloha I think Hawaii... I am working on being a caregiver and would love to setup there. So far the caregiver plant count is not enough to actually make a living while providing care to others. I know they are always pushing to expand on their laws there and I'm waiting impatiently for that to happen.

Anyways... welcome to the farm... :hunter: no place like this and that is for sure. If you like great pot grown to perfection you will love it here.

I

island

Thankyou Everyone for the warm welcome! :weed-sign: I was born and raised in hawaii so Aloha is something we learned are whole life. What can I say, Love, Respect Kindness never goes out of style and is universal no matter where you go! peace, island

M

Midnight

Welcome Island. Very true Kindness never goes out of style .. Aloha i have spent a few years on the windward side of the island .. mcas Kaneohe Bay usmc

I

island

hiya there midnight! pleasure to meet you man and thanks for the welcome. Kaneohe eh! nice! I've actually met a few people that were stationed down there. Hope you enjoyed your time stationed down there man! I sure miss it and can't wait to move back:nod peace, island

M

Midnight

was some of the best times the people and wow some real nice places tucked away only the locals can find them .. had a few real good friends born and raised on the islands ..water falls up above the town in the banana fields .. the bridges carrying water under the walking area good time and great herb too wow !!

Top Bottom