Alphakronik Genes Seeds? nice cross's

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Alphakronik Genes Seeds
you guys ever heard of um?

There on the tude and look like they got some nice cross's check um out.

devilrays

devilrays

just got 2 packs of sin city kush.... only 4 outta 10 cracked. not too happy right about now. both freebies cracked within 12 hours. wth right.
:sweating

K

kes5480

yea i just saw em on a dif auction site. they do have some pretty sick crosses. might do a run with these genetics in the near future, once i get some more info.
but anyways if u farmers havent seen there crosses u should check em out. alot of Snowdog crosses...
peace

B

bobman

yea there is another thread on them in here somewhere. i think it is one half of the old kush brothers. they were members here and were going to send seeds then something happened. i think they got into a big disagreement over something.

devilrays

devilrays

alphakronic has been around for years. he was at b.b. wish i could get some customer support!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive never been really impressed with alphakronic.. I read a 3 page interview with the breeder, and he doesnt seem to be the knowledgeable seedbreeder thats claimed to be.. After reading this interview. I got the impression this person was more into making money than doing actual breeding work, and improving the cannabis genepool

I personally wouldnt waste my time

overgrown

overgrown

Snowdog bx was sick I have run the snow cut for years and his bx was better the chemdawgx spacedawg hermed.and the cheddarwurst was good heavy and d hope this helps amd grab the Snowdog 2 should be dank:banana1sv6:

Illmind

Illmind

using tga stoc for parents is what made me think twice. not saying no good plants to be found just unstable is all

overgrown

overgrown

I agree on the tga stuff.the stuff I ran was from when he was putting it out on bb now it is Snowdog 2 and cheddarwurst 2 so I shouldnt speak on the new strains.but good reviews on the originals from me.the snow bx was sexy though

catdaddy

catdaddy

i picked up a pack of alpah dawg started 3 and all 3 cracked and are above ground doing very well. hope that helps.

catdaddy

catdaddy

4 outta 10 on the sin city kush... unhappy customer.

yeah i've done some research (google) on them after i brought the alpaha and a lot of people complained (as well as praised) about their germ rate. i even read some people dropping the whole ten and none sprouted and vise~versa. when i said i dropped 3 and all 3 where doing good i was just sharing my experience (one of the people that lucked up); its a gamble dealing with them. i apologize if i came off offensive in any kind of way (my fortune doesn't negate yours or any others misfortune at all). if you want they are on another site, just google it, where you can contact them to chop it up to let them know whats going on with their gear.. from my understanding they even gifted some people back to make up for their misfortune. hope that helps.

B

Biggestpothead

Ordered a pack of their bubba love a while back and only 2 germed out of 10. I was pissed cause I get good germ rates so it's not me. Don't waste ur time.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont these idiots do germs tests at least before they sell their gear?! I do germ tests on all of my crosses and i dont even sell my stuff.

Thats just poor practice on their part.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got two packs and nothings cracked yet. im like 0 for 4 on the sin city kushes and 0 for 4 on the white diamonds.. i was hella excited for these beans and i wanna get more seeds from them because of the crosses they have but i cant afford em not to crack.. im scared to even try more of the ones i have cuz i dont want em not to crack and waste em.. but i guess i gotta try eventually.. i swear ive been on a seed popping craze for a while and i was having excellent germ rates, everything was cracking and then boom, these were the first that didnt, i thought i did something wrong.

and its two different strains.. obviously it looks like the sin city kush has very low germ rates if others have the same. and thats wack cuz thats gotta be an amazing cross... i wanna get the Snowdog bx and the cheddurwurst too.. we'll see.

S

Shiplessocean

I would also love to try out his genes, Just afraid of unstable/bad germ

I

ibTheMan

Yah they dont sound like they are breedn for the right reason, bad germ rates suck,poor quality seeds. ive poped a lot of beans and germ rate is almost always 100%.
Mite get something good, aint good.

I

IVIars

I got a pack of sin city kush and got 5 out of the 5 I planted to pop. Sucks to hear about yalls germ rate. I always put my seeds in water until they sink before I plant them. I hope my other 5 pop.

YaaMon

YaaMon

Got a clone of Cheddarwurst from a buddy, the Snowdog crosses intrigue me. I had a friend tell me that he might have worked with Subcool for a bit, this could be the reason for using some of his genetics in his breeding.

S

slippyone

I just popped a 10 pack of Alpha Dawg (Chemdog x Space Queen), all 10 popped using the 24-hour soaking method then into rapid rooter plugs. 1 stall;ed & died but that might have been me, heat mat issues.

I'll try to keep you all updated of their progress.

- Slip

Latest posts

Top Bottom