Alright.. I need some help.

• Thread starter Anjelfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anjelfarmer

Anjelfarmer

Alright so I have had multiple successful grows in Colorado. I have been self taught and I am a huge reader and researcher. I at one point had a 60 plant veg with a 15 plant flower. I have had great success and also battled and learned first hand my share of pests and plant problems. By no means do I consider myself a professional though. I moved back from Colorado to South Dakota two years ago. Finally got my med card and set up my grow here. Instead of whole rooms I am working in 3 - 5x5 tents with scrog netting. I have had to recalculate pot sizes and have definitely wasted time and a few harvests by thinking I couldn’t go too big with my pots. I know some people who use a lot of fancy things like hydro cloners and end up with huge plants in a month. I am not those growers. I started with great genetics from feminized seeds. Currently I just harvested Doh-Si-Doh Kush Mints White Widow and Blueberry. Now unfortunately I have a few things I cannot currently control in my environment. I am working to fix these problems (one being central air) I upgraded from using HPS lights to more energy efficient Spider Farmer 4000’s in my flower tents and then I have a Spider Farmer 1000 and 300 in my veg tent. I move my plants into a flower tent after disinfecting and start at approx 50-60% light and bump it up to 80% within a week to 10 days. As I start flower I slowly dial it up to 100% during the stretch and transition phase. I do struggle with lower humidity in the winters here even indoors. I do have a humidifier cool mist that I keep in the room to insure I at least have 30% humidity within all the tents. Now that spring is coming I’m ranging up to 40%. Prior to the humidifier I was barely getting 20% some days. My temperatures vary with lights off 62 degrees. To lights on 80 degrees. I would like to say the two day heat wave that got the tents to almost 90 degrees might have been my culprit but it had started happening prior to this. The Kush mints seemed to be the only one resisting until I was in my last two weeks of flush. I grow in 50% Coco 25% promix soil and 25% perlite. I add my own amendments. oyster shell. Epsom salt. Bat guano. Worm castings. Fish bone meal. Great white. My nutrient regimen uses connoisseur grow and bloom. Cal mag. Bud igniter big bud bud candy overdrive liquid kool bloom blackstrap molasses and then flawless finish for my flush once. Then straight ph RO water until harvest. I keep my PH 5.9-6.3 I try to stay right at 6 though.

Okay so now in to the actual problem. About week 6 I started noticing some what looked like burnt dry and crunchy leaves. Some fan leaves some sugar leaves. Not a nutrient problem as I have used the same nutrient regimen for years. And I would think I’d have to be way off to have that bad of nutrient burn. I am using different lights which for the energy efficiency as well as the quality of light I think is a great upgrade. NOTE this did not happen quite as severely or at all my first three South Dakota harvests. So MY theory is it has to be light burn. Heat stress usually causes drooping and sad leaves where as it got so bad I almost had some bud tips want to start bleaching when I harvested. Now if I am incorrect please please please give me any thoughts advice and solutions. If I am correct and It is light burn what tips solutions or helpful ideas does anyone have to help prevent this from happening again. I was a day late watering twice as of being out of town but they weren’t dry like had no water at all.. I don’t know if that plays into it. Temperature could have played a roll. I’d love any ideas or advice or answers you may have. My roots are all healthy. The plants were beautiful. Until it looked like someone took a heat lamp to them. 🥺🥺🥺 so please help! I’m so disappointed in myself right now. .

From beautiful to burnt 🥵🥺😣

Alright i need some help
Alright i need some help 2
Alright i need some help 3
Alright i need some help 4
Alright i need some help 5
Alright i need some help 6
Alright i need some help 7
Alright i need some help 8
Alright i need some help 9
Alright i need some help 10
Alright i need some help 11