Alt is back

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey folks; Altitudefarmer here. Been about I year since I posted on this site- and what a year it was. Without all the details, let's just say I had a LOT going on. I even spent some time in the Colorado Justice Center (it was mostly to avoid two years of piss-tested probation). Stay out of jail, fellas, as if I had to warn you. It was like Meth College.
I was also very active in the MMJ industry; consulting and running grows for shops. I finally tired of trying to convince idiots and assholes, so now I am making my visible income from a local garden shop. PM me if you want to come on in for HONEST evaluation and/or recommendations, or just to say hi. We don't push anything at our shop. Good products sell themselves, and over-priced garbage gets dusted once a week.
It's nice to see many of my old friends still active here (too many to list). As always, I'll be down for some group activities this year if anyone wants to camp, puff, fish, puff, climb rocks, puff,... well, you get the idea.
I left a couple folks hanging, to my shame. When the schiza hit the fan, I dropped off the planet for a bit. Winta, I haven't forgot you. Holler at me to arrange a new thang, bro. JJ-NYC, I apologize for the incomplete Durban Mango test thread. I know I have left some threads hanging, so I'll try to complete them as I have time and photos. My prized cuts are all being held/run by my local people, so there were only a few things I lost and regret. It sure paid to spread the love, because it all came back when life took a wrong turn. It's good to be back.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey folks; Altitudefarmer here. Been about I year since I posted on this site- and what a year it was. Without all the details, let's just say I had a LOT going on. I even spent some time in the Colorado Justice Center (it was mostly to avoid two years of piss-tested probation). Stay out of jail, fellas, as if I had to warn you. It was like Meth College.
I was also very active in the MMJ industry; consulting and running grows for shops. I finally tired of trying to convince idiots and assholes, so now I am making my visible income from a local garden shop. PM me if you want to come on in for HONEST evaluation and/or recommendations, or just to say hi. We don't push anything at our shop. Good products sell themselves, and over-priced garbage gets dusted once a week.
It's nice to see many of my old friends still active here (too many to list). As always, I'll be down for some group activities this year if anyone wants to camp, puff, fish, puff, climb rocks, puff,... well, you get the idea.
I left a couple folks hanging, to my shame. When the schiza hit the fan, I dropped off the planet for a bit. Winta, I haven't forgot you. Holler at me to arrange a new thang, bro. JJ-NYC, I apologize for the incomplete Durban Mango test thread. I know I have left some threads hanging, so I'll try to complete them as I have time and photos. My prized cuts are all being held/run by my local people, so there were only a few things I lost and regret. It sure paid to spread the love, because it all came back when life took a wrong turn. It's good to be back.

Welcome back, altitudefarmer!

outwest

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Funny how things have changed... wtf are these trophies? If I get enough likes, will I be the prom king? hahaha.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome back my brutha, good to see ya back in the groove...I'm lookin at a similar dance with justice you did, totally sucks but thats the life we have here in a med state...attorneys are kickin my ass right now..

Glad your back

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hope all the bad is behind you know and clear sailing from here on out and i wish the same for you tex,sooner the better.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

3rd Coast'r sorry to hear of the Rocky situation, really glad its in past and your back in action amigo, so ummm, I been goin goldfish crazy since we last spoke...cheapest, healthiest veg plants i've ever had ;) Peace SSP

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's been a hell of a year, indeed, alti, and it's nice to see you back. You've got a lot of catchin' up to do.

Top Bottom