alternating flower room question

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

i believe someone else said that also but im not into that.i would have to see more on this first plus i like the thought of 2 flower rooms in one

sour power

sour power

to all wondering about this i found a flipflop relay that is fucking awesome.it comes from a place out of bc called progressive growth,chek it out.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Not to knock that gear, but when something is cheap, it's for a reason. I couldn't buy the components for a controller like that that would actually last forever for that price. Well, maybe around there.... I'm just saying, you get what you pay for.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Johnny how would you build a flipflop controller for say 4 600w lumateks? Built in timer? what type of plugs in and out?

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Well i don't wanna high-jack the thread...i've got a thread about that if ya wanna ask there. ;)

sour power

sour power

jbb no problem anyone giving information is welcome to give some knowledge anytime on any thread i start

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Well shit....thanks sour power. Purpleberry, i'd def have a built in timer, a panel mount timer inside the enclosure. Or you could mount it on the door. And as far as the plugs in and out, that could be whatever you wanted them to be. To make it easy you could use standard 120v plugs. You'd just wire a 120v male plug to your lamp cord, so you could plug them into the flip.

K

kansasgrown

to all wondering about this i found a flipflop relay that is fucking awesome.it comes from a place out of bc called progressive growth,chek it out.

I've had 4 of their Electroyield Light Relays since 2003 and have yet to have a problem with them. I just ordered another 2 more for a friend of mine.

J

Jalisco Kid

If you are cutting an area in half where that wall is you will lose a row of plants. You would have to be a lame grower to have gained anything on lights firing up or bulb use. Most of us give our bulbs away in 1 year anyways. Cycling your lighting having rotating brownouts works but it would need to be a 20k show or bigger. Or having a 20 bulb 150w for that matter. Say you have a plant surrounded by 4 bulbs running only 3 at a time just rotating them around the plant. JK

Top Bottom