alternative for Bushmaster

• Thread starter mars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mars

I've read that Bushmaster is bad for your health. I need something that will force flowering and stop the stretch.
Let me know if there is something out there. Thanks. mars

B

bentley

Top,fim,lst,super crop any kind of training and 3days of darkness before flowering I notice plants stretch a lot less and you see buds sites sooner but if you do 3 days of darkness you have to veg your plant to the height and size you want it. The 1st time I tried it the plants stopped growing and started forming buds right away and I didn't get my plants to the size I wanted

treebark1950

treebark1950

One thing I have found that works for me is that I give darkness for 48 hours before flip and I load em up on kelp and it stops my stretch. I also run MH for the first 2 weeks of flower. Before I did this, I would get a nasty stretch. I feel as if the darkness gets those preflowers going fast.

Just my opinion.

Quantrill

Quantrill

You can minimize the stretch by minimizing the phosphorus fertilizer applied during the period leading up to flower initiation(12/12 lighting) and by reducing the temperature difference between day and night.

Venom818

Venom818

u can minimize stretch but i haven't found anything that bushes out a plant stops growth and shaves off a week like phosphoload man i was that shit did have all those fck'd up chemicals i can definitely see the difference in my bud size and plant structure.

H

Hugo

If your room has the capabilities, or if you can set it up, try temperature control.
Negative differential is what I think they call it.

During veg, and into those two weeks of stretchy first few weeks of flowering, make sure that your night time temperature(lights off) is a degree or two warmer than your daytime temps(lights on)

This I find to be an incredible way to control plant height.

W

willy led wonka

i agree with hugo here....i read and try to use the -6 degree theory. Like hugo says, when the lights come on the room needs to cool off by the 2-6 degrees. I dont know enough on whether 2 or 6 works better....but you all get his point. ex. Lights off= 80 degress, then when the lights come on, the temp needs to be reduce for the first few hours down to 74-78 degrees and it will help reduce your stretch. I was also told that bud blood was better than bud ignitor. However, they said if your gonna use the BU then add it in at full strength 2 weeks b4 your flip.

Top Bottom