Altitude control

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

Hey all. Have two rooms going (1 veg and other flower). I'm trying to keep my veg plants between 12-18" high while I wait for the other room to harvest out. What's the best way to control their height beside hacking away at them. Just FYI. the reason I'm doing this is I'm going from 4 tall plants in a 4'x4' space to 10 short plants in same space to make better use of light. THX

soserthc1

soserthc1

lst.... train you plants to stay small and bushy there are tons of threads here , go to search bar and type lst or supercrop

peace
soser ps your in the hydroponic's thread but mention nothing about it , u might wind up with it moved fyi

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My best results come from an early top on a clone, like at 4-6" tall. Then gentle topping as needed in veg to shape the plant the way I want (bushy with lots of growing tops).
You can "hack them up" in veg as much as you want; more hacking just means more recovery time. I am a LOT more gentle with them once they're flowering.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Bend down- which is the feedback way of saying LST, or better yet, top them- personally, this is my favorite tactic, especially if some 'waiting' is involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom