Always get this on my grows

• Thread starter whelksemengmail.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Hey Anthem,

You got that wrong. K can interfere with Mg uptake. High levels of Mg on the other hand does not impair K absorption.

Zill.
Zill would you just stop with the troll crap. You are wrong once again. It goes both ways. I merely stated what using too much Mag can cause not that the antagonist relationship goes both ways.
@Moe.Red @1diesel1 @Aqua Man @Moshmen can you of you guys please. stop this guy from posting inaccurate material. He does this constantly.

2Bad

2Bad

I'm not trying to say anyone is wrong. From the first pic I thought it looked like manganese def ... but i'm a noob technically still lol I don't think we've heard what the PH is

A

alpha.ganjaguy

i'm a rookie so this is all i can help with.
wish i could help more.
i think gnick55 nail it either way, to little to late.
good luck
It seems like no one has noticed as I don't see anyone mentioning but the pictures show calcium and manganese not calcium and magnesium.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

It seems like no one has noticed as I don't see anyone mentioning but the pictures show calcium and manganese not calcium and magnesium.
Manganese deficiency

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
whats your ph? if it's down to 6.1 you've already halved the ability of Calcium and mag intake. if you get this for constant grows it makes me wonder if you've washed your soil enough it needs each feeding to be ph'd. it would have to be over 7ph for a lockout of manganese since it loves acidic soil around 5

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Yeah maybe I need to start taking pH of my soil more seriously. This grow is baffling me. I usually just grow from cuttings I get from an experienced grower friend. I've given them all a little bit of calmag now but one of the plants seems to really hate calmag lol. It always seems to go slightly droopy when I add it. Anyway I think it will be OK in the end

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Zill would you just stop with the troll crap. You are wrong once again. It goes both ways. I merely stated what using too much Mag can cause not that the antagonist relationship goes both ways.
@Moe.Red @1diesel1 @Aqua Man @Moshmen can you of you guys please. stop this guy from posting inaccurate material. He does this constantly.
I am aware of what you are referring to.

I do not know how to make people not make mistakes. That one is above my pay grade.

It's very hard to tell the subtle difference sometimes between being wrong about something, and purposefully being a troll. Being wrong about things is not against the terms of this website, and if it was there would be no one left to post. Being a troll is.

I'd like to step aside and let one of the other mods make a call here, or not. I too have gotten my feathers ruffled over statements made by Zill, but it could just be that you and I are miserable old farts. Or maybe just me.

2Bad

2Bad

It is highly unlikely it is manganese. The soil will have enough in it. Manganese is up taken at extremely low amounts.

Ty for the reply anthem. I wasn't sure it just looked spot on.

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah maybe I need to start taking pH of my soil more seriously. This grow is baffling me. I usually just grow from cuttings I get from an experienced grower friend. I've given them all a little bit of calmag now but one of the plants seems to really hate calmag lol. It always seems to go slightly droopy when I add it. Anyway I think it will be OK in the end
Na you're probably good. I grow with promix and dry amends and don't ph or check runoff whatsoever.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

It is highly unlikely it is manganese. The soil will have enough in it. Manganese is up taken at extremely low amounts.
Lol.. the pictures @dean1963 posted in post #21

Gotta mind the quote in my post lmao, I was pointing out the pictures that dean1963 posted is being misread and does not show magnesium.. see screenshots

0C773525 0142 450C B0FA 3051811E952D
5AA935AA 5E15 4571 B4FD 7ED55ECAD4D9
K

KenKenaf

Your 3rd sentence is evidence against your first and second.

Mn pourbaix diagram

Almost all plants are manganese deficient due to unusable oxidation states. If you're not feeding manganese chelated with carboxylic acids, your plants are manganese deficient.

2Bad

2Bad

Almost all plants are manganese deficient due to unusable oxidation states. If you're not feeding manganese chelated with carboxylic acids, your plants are manganese deficient.
How do we do that..btw

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Your 3rd sentence is evidence against your first and second.

Your first statement - come again? What he said made perfect sense to me.

Your chart - gonna need more info or a link to where you pulled it from, by itself it is meaningless. Context matters.

As for your last statement, somebody better call mother nature and tell her she is wrong, and that without a lab there is no way for her to do what she does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom