Always The Next Harvest, Next Season.

• Thread starter Yaddadamean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

On to the next harvest. That's why we grow. I'm onto Phase III of my operation, and i feel empty w/o tending to some flowers or trimming some buds. I'm already pieces things together for my next harvest. In door, out door...no matter. Just keep growing quality ganja. In the Bay Area, the cannabis industry is like the rap industry, everybody's a rapper, everybody sells herbs, everybody's trying to get a deal. I guess that's why it's challenging. Anything difficult is worth doing, and worth doing well. Fortunately, I'm like a duck to water in this business, however, I still feel like I'm playing catch up. I wouldn't mind transitioning this business FT, if the set up was right. Everyday I'm learning more about the plant, making connections, and applying my corporate mentality.

I'm starting to learn that everyone smokes herbs. But there are so many different types of smokers. And there are so many different strains of weed. The cannabis industry is starting to mirror the wine industry. The Emerald Triangle is Napa to weed connoisseurs. However, I still consider this herb to be more of a medicine than a recreational drug.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
On to the next harvest. That's why we grow. I'm onto Phase III of my operation, and i feel empty w/o tending to some flowers or trimming some buds. I'm already pieces things together for my next harvest. In door, out door...no matter. Just keep growing quality ganja. In the Bay Area, the cannabis industry is like the rap industry, everybody's a rapper, everybody sells herbs, everybody's trying to get a deal. I guess that's why it's challenging. Anything difficult is worth doing, and worth doing well. Fortunately, I'm like a duck to water in this business, however, I still feel like I'm playing catch up. I wouldn't mind transitioning this business FT, if the set up was right. Everyday I'm learning more about the plant, making connections, and applying my corporate mentality.

I'm starting to learn that everyone smokes herbs. But there are so many different types of smokers. And there are so many different strains of weed. The cannabis industry is starting to mirror the wine industry. The Emerald Triangle is Napa to weed connoisseurs. However, I still consider this herb to be more of a medicine than a recreational drug.
I'm with you. You hit it rite on the head with the wine industry. I've been thinking the same way. So I've focused my growing into finding old school strains that the elders and young at heart will remember from there youth. We are all conisuers of this beautiful plant but there are certain tastes you will remember from back in the day.

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

I agree. There are only a handful of strains that are always favorites. Besides, all the new flavors came from the older varietals. As long as we keep growing organic, high quality cannabis there will always be a market for it. Unfortunately, the industry is going corporate, which makes it increasingly difficult for small time businessmen and independent famers (like myself) stay afloat. But then again, it all depends on a grower's motive. Some are only in it for the money. And others are truly in it for the cannabis.

Top Bottom