"always Too Many Plants" Syndrome

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

That reminds me of the study done in the 70's where they were literally suffocating monkeys with pot smoke and then saying "yup smoking pot kills brain cells" when really it was the lack of oxygen the monkeys got when they were being forced to breath massive amounts of smoke for 10 min. at a time

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Would you like some air with that pot smoke???
you mean dilution? thats like putting water in your scotch lol

seriously though it depends the day, but i do smoke alot i have insane tolerance levels for weed...a large pizza will knock me on my ass though......i dont feel any buz from weed usually, its very rare, but i get high by easting food all the time,, dont know why but it gives me a crazy couch lock buzz lol...but i only eat once a day usually

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

That reminds me of the study done in the 70's where they were literally suffocating monkeys with pot smoke and then saying "yup smoking pot kills brain cells" when really it was the lack of oxygen the monkeys got when they were being forced to breath massive amounts of smoke for 10 min. at a time
no your wrong about that study, i believe they killed the monkeys, not just their brain cells...and thats why they said it was dangerous and could kill you

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

you mean dilution? thats like putting water in your scotch lol

seriously though it depends the day, but i do smoke alot i have insane tolerance levels for weed...a large pizza will knock me on my ass though......i dont feel any buz from weed usually, its very rare, but i get high by easting food all the time,, dont know why but it gives me a crazy couch lock buzz lol...but i only eat once a day usually

That used to be me man. I was a MONSTER. i took a break tho. a very long break. now i'm too scared to smoke again. lol. i'd get too lost in thought. and my tolerance is now zero. and with stuff that's real high potency. i'd have to smoke someone's schwag and then build myself up to my own stash's tolerance. lol. it's just too much work for me haha.

I remember we all had a challenge between all my friends. we had 7 bowls lined up all with kief and hash. i was the only that finished them all. Snapping the bowl in one rip. and you had to snap every bowl or else u were "disqualified" i was the only taht made it. haha. and then i did a 9 bowl line up after that. all bowls were sheldon black standard bowls filled to the brim. haha. i'm not proud. but i did do it lol. cant do that anymore tho.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I feel you on this buddy, during the under screen pruning/cleanup I came out with damn near 80 5 + inch cuts of gorilla glue, another 2 trays rockin and rootin, all while I was supposed to be picking up my genetics that I left at my friends place in another town(8 diff varieties at least, 100's of cuts).. And I threw out 2 trays of White Romulan/White Fire Alien... I don't have enough room for all this!

G gnome

G gnome

i guess, lol...i just dont know what to do with my time, so i make plants, but now i have way too many, just dont know what to do with myself anymore lol:oops:
If it were June you'd be in good shape You still got 6 weeks before you git rid of most of those babies lol.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah, I'll start taking clones and working and end up looking for more and more trays... two weeks later I'll try and overload friends with them but they're like- 'No, I said five- not five trays asshole'... It is definitely a big part of the medicine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom