Am I a toke pig?????

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

This thread is for me to get a handle on the amount most smokers toke in a day....too see if I smoke to much:giggle.....Now I don't mean the most you have ever smoked, but average quantity per day...myself I smoke between 8-12g a day everyday 365days a year, my girlfriend smokes about the same, we both use for semi medical reasons......:nerd..........I find it hard to find strains that I don't build tolerance too....anyone esle find this is true?

Drop a line farmers

cheers:beer

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Who's to say what a lot is, but only puffing in the evenings, a gram can last me 2 days with the stronger strains.

B

bonbonbondia

I don't have a scale, so I can't say for sure.
But I like to have a bowl at lunch time, one around 3 or 4pm then a couple at night.

If i'm working on a really difficult problem (logic-wise) programming, I may start the day out with a bowl for breakfast.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

I used to be about the same Donk...blazed about 5-10gr every day. It was the same with the tolerance builup as well and after a while I could smoke and smoke and smoke and still feel that I needed more to reach my desired medication level:giggle

Lately though, I have been smoking much less, maybe a gram a day. I'm like Hererisssh and only smoke in the evenings now. My insomnia has gotten much worse this fall, and smoking as much as I used to never let my nightime tokes put me to bed. Now I wont let myself smoke anything until about 7-8PM so that way I can unwind and actually be tired by around 10 or 11 and get some damn sleep.:sleepy

F

FastForward

Difficult to say, because I've been smoking such relatively low grade crap for so long - but I consistently smoke just over 1/2 oz a week...so I need about 2-2.5oz a month to keep my thcstream happy :)

O

ograskal

Wow you guys are Hardcore!!...I smoke about 2-4 grams a day of Pure Dank..Maybe a little more if I am vaping....If I smoked 10-12 grams a day of Fire OG I would be dead...LOL...~ogr

D

Donk Frog

Wow you guys are Hardcore!!...I smoke about 2-4 grams a day of Pure Dank..Maybe a little more if I am vaping....If I smoked 10-12 grams a day of Fire OG I would be dead...LOL...~ogr

If I had the fire I would probablly only smoke half what I do, I have been smoking...white russian, bubble berry, the purps (BCDP),all grown by a friend(can get cuts) at least while I wait for my purple wreck, heavy duty fruity, and OG lemon larry's to finish up so I can select a mom:time

U

USMCtanker

wow you guys are lucky i hope to be there soon. right now even with my medical card i have a hard time geting some good stuff and haveing the money to buy it, as im a disabled vet and at home dad and in a new area where i know no one. i never have enuff for my medical needs, so thats why i stared to grow and i should have my 1st harvest in 3 weeks, so im very excited to be able to medicate the way i need to. dont lol but i would say since i gt out of miltary and got my card im lucky to smoke a gram of some swag. but i most say from time to time when i do have the money and get some good stuff ill smoke about 3 to meet my medical needs, im sure this will go up oncei have my own stash.

K

kill-9

I smoke about 6 grams a day. Bong only. I usually won't feel stoned until the third bowl. For sure it'll kick in a little, but to get stoned? 3 or more bowls. If I smoke blunts or joints, then it'll be more.

There's no such thing as strains that don't build up tolerance. People claim Bubba Kush doesn't. Well I built a tolerance to it. I can be smoking Granddaddy Purple for weeks on end, try a new strain and get really stoned off it. But after a day of the new strain, my body has adapted.

We can talk about how each strain is different, how they have a different lineage, its indica, thats sativa, its a hybrid......... but when it comes down to it. The denominator is T.H.C. and it's the t.h.c building up on your spinal cord. Consider it like this, there are many different types of a certain vegetable, but that vegetable, no matter the family it comes from, will give you the same nutrients, of course there will be a variance, but the difference is not so different that your body will notice it when it's digesting it. The only difference you notice is taste and texture.

Same with weed.

The only way to lower your tolerance is to simply abstain for a couple days. Everything else is just bullshit. If you're a really heavy smoker. Abstaining for a couple days is ALOT for your body.

If it adds any substance to my opinion, I have been smoking consistently for about 9 years now.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

My prescription is set for 15 grams a day, but of course for me it depends on how I feel, I dont get high anymore on any strain, I can feel the effects, but sadly i have to watch everyone else sit and be whacked with slanty eyes. If I'm in what I call severe pain, up to 25, if I'm not too bad, 5-10. Speaking of which, its been about 30 minutes.:rock

K

kill-9

My prescription is set for 15 grams a day, but of course for me it depends on how I feel, I dont get high anymore on any strain, I can feel the effects, but sadly i have to watch everyone else sit and be whacked with slanty eyes. If I'm in what I call severe pain, up to 25, if I'm not too bad, 5-10. Speaking of which, its been about 30 minutes.:rock

*Salutes the chief*

C

cell

The only way to lower your tolerance is to simply abstain for a couple days. Everything else is just bullshit. If you're a really heavy smoker. Abstaining for a couple days is ALOT for your body.

I totally agree with you Kill9. I have been smoking for nearly a decade, mainly from a gravity bong, and the rips have been very intense. So intense that no other smoking application subsides me anymore. Therefore I have no choice to quit for a day or two, sometimes a week, just to really feel buzzed again.

Oh how we loathe tolerance, but without it I'd probably be dead.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I totally agree with you Kill9. I have been smoking for nearly a decade, mainly from a gravity bong, and the rips have been very intense. So intense that no other smoking application subsides me anymore. Therefore I have no choice to quit for a day or two, sometimes a week, just to really feel buzzed again.

Oh how we loathe tolerance, but without it I'd probably be dead.

Oh i loathe it my friend, do i ever.

G

Ganjalover

I go through a lot less weed now since I stopped smoking tobacco

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
About to say something similar Ganjalover, Pure weed is the way to go. Uk peeps tend to say its to harsh or your crazy for smoking it pure, I say; smoking just pure green you get the full flavour and effect without putting tonnes of tar and nicotine into your system. weed with tobacco is a cocktail of drugs where as pure weeds obviously is jusy a single drug.
Anyone else got an opinion on tabacco weed combination?

Top Bottom