Am I a week away?

• Thread starter CannaVet1303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVet1303

CannaVet1303

Some of the others have red here and there, this is from the middle of the plant

Am i a week away
Am i a week away 2
Am i a week away 3
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Damn near close. Less than that. I'd give eat plant 1 last water. Ice cold water. Let it dry back. Then cut down.
Why would you add ice cold water it will shock the plants not something that I’d do
Seriously just intrigued why you got told to do that no more no less.

That aside harvest first thing in the morning or when the lights first come on as the plants will be at thier peak thc then ; that said I hardly ever mange to harvest early in the morning lol I do try mind 🙈

I’d say your 10-14 days away there’s still a lot of clear and not that much milky/amber.

Johnny can’t tell from them photos bud sry probably best to start your own thread if you can get better pics 👍

Last edited:
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Don't question the stress technique. If you dont think its a good idea dont do it. Cannabis is supposed to be grown outside. Replicate it.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

A better product. But a online grower wouldn't know to much about the trial and errors of science. Science is proven the plant is created to grow outdoors. Replicate outdoors. You harvest in autumn at the end of autumn. Less light, lower Temps, colder precipitation.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Some of the others have red here and there, this is from the middle of the plant
Looks pretty close, but I'm still seeing a few clear trichomes and I don't see any ambers, so you could probably benefit from another week maybe two. I like to see at least 10% amber trichomes before I harvest, preferably.

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

Don't question the stress technique. If you dont think its a good idea dont do it. Cannabis is supposed to be grown outside. Replicate it.
I don't do it but I still question it! Not questioning it because I don't agree, but because I'm interested in the idea behind it.
Not that it's the same in any way, but I use low stress tie down instead of other techniques. I came to that decision from questioning all the methods used. Take care man

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don't do it but I still question it! Not questioning it because I don't agree, but because I'm interested in the idea behind it.
Not that it's the same in any way, but I use low stress tie down instead of other techniques. I came to that decision from questioning all the methods used. Take care man
the cold water ice thing only harms plants and stops them from up taking certain nutrients especially phosphorus etc affecting the yield..
for these people who do this, tell me how long it takes you think a trichome is developed and ripened for maturity (harvest)? so after answering that than why cold water at the last week, 10 days?
most important time of your plant and your ruining it..
if cold/ice watering was effective you’d be watering with it the last 5-6 weeks..
water temp is very important to nutrient uptake..

CannaVet1303

CannaVet1303

Lookin good! Those trichomes are clouding up nicely. Still would like to see a few more ambers, but you're gettin' close to the finish line, my friend!
Nice, thanks for the feedback. Was thinking sat but will prolly wait till Tuesday.

CannaVet1303

CannaVet1303

Harvested Thursday, the rest was 50/50 and one plant looking like this. Thanks for the advice guys I’ll always wait another week lol

2023 08 04 00 06 13 318
Top Bottom