Am I close to Harvest?

• Thread starter Bradley2K
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bradley2K

Hi all, any opinions would be greatly appreciated. First grow and currently day 60, so really trying not to f this up at finish line 😂. 4 different strains all supposed to be 7-9 week. Growing in coco and I started the flush 3 days ago (potentially prematurely) I know one definitely could do with longer than the others but unfortunately I need to harvest them all together as I’m using the same tent to dry. I’m inspecting the trichomes daily with a loupe and I think there’s a decent amount of milky and a few ambers but honestly I’m struggling to tell 😭
I’m hoping to harvest Saturday, day 63 as that’s when I’m able to convert the tent plus it fits my rough dry timeline to be free to trim in 7-10 days.
I’ll post the best pictures I can.
Any help on whether I should wait, how long id need to wait, whether I can harvest Saturday without it being low quality. Whether it already looks low quality 😂
Just general thoughts.
Peace and love x

Am i close to harvest
Am i close to harvest 2
Am i close to harvest 3
Am i close to harvest 4
Am i close to harvest 5
Am i close to harvest 6
Am i close to harvest 7
Am i close to harvest 8
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hi all, any opinions would be greatly appreciated. First grow and currently day 60, so really trying not to f this up at finish line 😂. 4 different strains all supposed to be 7-9 week. Growing in coco and I started the flush 3 days ago (potentially prematurely) I know one definitely could do with longer than the others but unfortunately I need to harvest them all together as I’m using the same tent to dry. I’m inspecting the trichomes daily with a loupe and I think there’s a decent amount of milky and a few ambers but honestly I’m struggling to tell 😭
I’m hoping to harvest Saturday, day 63 as that’s when I’m able to convert the tent plus it fits my rough dry timeline to be free to trim in 7-10 days.
Any help on whether I should wait, how long id need to wait, whether I can harvest Saturday without it being low quality. Whether it already looks low quality 😂
Just general thoughts.
Peace and love x
First grow are you telling porky pies😂 if not you e got that green thumb goin on mate they look great there’s still a few white hairs goin prob wait for them to recede but your nearly in the harvest window for sure I dare say u could cut in your 7-10 day time frame and be laughing👍

B

Bradley2K

First grow are you telling porky pies😂 if not you e got that green thumb goin on mate they look great there’s still a few white hairs goin prob wait for them to recede but your nearly in the harvest window for sure I dare say u could cut in your 7-10 day time frame and be laughing👍
First grow but maximum effort, research and advice from good people like yourselves 🙏
I’ll keep an eye on those white hairs. Cheers pal

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Just general thoughts.
Peace and love x
Best way to tell is by using a microscope or jewlers loupe...

As for flushing...that is a myth and has been debunked... keep feeding right to the end!!!

Based on amber hairs they look ready... as for how your trichomes look that is needed with better tools

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
It took me a min to see white hairs like everyone else

K

KeyFingerFlying

The garden looks great! Although I would change the light position

Top Bottom