Am I crazy or is this mold?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Last week I found a tiny flower that looked like it had mold on it so I plucked it off. This morning I found another flower that looks the same. None of the other flowers look this way because plant still has a few wks to go but I was wondering if it’s just hairs turning brown early or mold. Here’s a pic of flower & a pic of what all the other flowers look like to compare.

Am i crazy or is this mold
Am i crazy or is this mold 2
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

The flower I plucked last wk.looked much darker than this one so that’s why I had mold concerns. It has been fogging up early lately so there’s been a lot of moisture in the morning.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I hope environmental conditions improve for you.
Thx me too! It usually doesn’t start to fog up this early in month but lately it’s been foggy as hell & a lot of moisture in the air. An hr.ago while driving daughter to school it was so foggy I couldn’t see 10ft in front of me!

2_More_Calmags

2_More_Calmags

Thx me too! It usually doesn’t start to fog up this early in month but lately it’s been foggy as hell & a lot of moisture in the air. An hr.ago while driving daughter to school it was so foggy I couldn’t see 10ft in front of me!
Hell, an outdoor fan might help.

If you can't fix humidity, blast that shit with airflow.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Same here all this week has been thick fog.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yep when I drive home from work at 6am or to work at 4am it’s been so foggy I can barely see the hood of the car, been like that for about 2 weeks already, dosent usually start till mid October around here

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yep when I drive home from work at 6am or to work at 4am it’s been so foggy I can barely see the hood of the car, been like that for about 2 weeks already, dosent usually start till mid October around here
Same here. We’re pretty much having October weather right now. I have a feeling I’ll be pulling a lot of leaves & dead flowers just to make til October without mold spread.

T

Theoldman

Yes that’s mold, I had it too but luckily I caught it early . Cut and discard it far away.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yes that’s mold, I had it too but luckily I caught it early . Cut and discard it far away.
Yeah I pulled because I wasn’t sure & walked a fair distance to throw in field. That was the 2nd tiny flower I had to pull like that but as of late most of the flowers seem healthy. If this fog would let up some in the mornings I think I’d be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom